River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupidity. I almost cried!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 pm

lol, niether do I...I think I know what she's talking about...but I'm not totally sure...are you talking about the one, where the guy, came out of the place, and found out the other guy, with 4 fingures is really the guy who did the thing to the people? And Persey had the picture of the person that Ron put the stuff on?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

rebecca rolles her eyes
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 pm

OMG! i forgot to ask, isn't my new avatar awesome?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

idk WHAt is is!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

idk WHAt is is!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm

It's a guy on a bike, walking his horse! lol, you know like people do with dogs? Where they run along side? Well, he's doing it with his HORSE!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm

wow...lol, thats what i thought it was...but the horse blooks weird
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm

It's a Freisan horse! *GASP* do you not know what they look like? HOLD ON!! I WILL SAVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Fresia11

Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Fresia12
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm

yes, I know what a ferisean horse looks like!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 pm

R-E-P-L-Y N-0-W
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 pm

OK!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 am

That mare and foal picture was gorgeous! Lol it was hilarious today, so I was at horse camp, and I was changing into shorts after riding in the boarders tack room. So my pants are WAY too tight and I can't get them off my ankles, so Courtney and Katrina come in, and we try for forever! So of course, since this was the tack room, some people start coming in (for anyone who cares it was Madison, Emily, and Stephanie) and we STILL can't get them off! And Courtney was changing too so she doesn't have pants on either, and Stephanie finally asks "Courtney why aren't you wearing pants?" lol it was so funny. In the end, Madison had to get her scissors and we cut them off. lol it was crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 pm

wow that'd suck, cuse arnt thgey like expensive?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Usually they are, but we got this pair used. Luckily I still have three pairs left though ^^
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

thats good! :P
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

OMG! ms.Wanda is gonna try and get me a new belt for 35 bucks!! THAT IS AWESOME!! omg, Lauren (the girl who has a million horses..) got a new horse today, and he is BEAUTIFUl. His name is ziggy, and he's like a cream color. Like, buckskin, but really milky. He's is SO pretty, but becouse she owns him, I can't ride him. Anyway, she apparently just got a new hat just becouse (she has a MILLION) and it was 500 dollars!!!! OMG!! and she's getting her new show shirt specially done for her from a DESIGNER!! OMG! anyway, I rode huntseat today with walley, and it was HILARIOUS. Anyway, my stirrups were WAY to short, and I had to adjust them while he was moving! lol, Holly rode heart huntseat (I wanted heart...) anyway, ms.Wanda just told us to get any horse we wanted, and do whatever we wanted to do. anyway, it was really fun...but it was SO hot running camp today!! Hey, sarah, why were you wearing your show pants at camp?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm

that soundds fun. Hey like theres this girl at camp who stays she knows yall(Cerpt jess) Named francis? From roott....
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:30 pm

oh, thanks....OMG!!! GUESS WHO WAS AT CAMP LAST WEEK HELPING OUT! HANNAH! AHHHH! WHY WASN'T I THERE!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:39 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 am

They were schooling pants ^^ although I wear my show pants too lol
Today I had PJ (slowest horse at the barn) and I rode him bareback! It was fun!! He actually cantered when I told him too!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 pm

wow, you have schooling pants? Why?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

I"M ON~!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:08 pm

lol What do you want me to wear if I can't wear show pants and can't own schooling pants? lol should I go around in my underwear? :P
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 am

Hey, I know Francis!!!! Lol, that was random. But yeah, I don't really know what you guys are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupidity. I almost cried!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: