River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pregita and Babett!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 pm

idk..
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok, I know it's confusing....listen carefully....It's a napkin. From Sweden. Got it??? I was gonna get a bunch for you but there was no time. They had things written in Swedish on them!! They were so cool!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:37 pm

oooh that is cool! lol
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 pm

AW! I want one...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm

yeah...ok....that's really sweet, but strange...but still sweet!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 am

I KNOW!!!! I told my roommates...I was like, I was gonna get my friends Swedish napkins, and they were like, why, and I was like, to use, and for souveniers. And they were like, oookaaaayyy, and I was like, that's just the sort of thing we'd enjoy, then they're like, well I wouldn't be your friend. Yeah, that's seriously what they said. I was like, weirdos.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 am

lol, r lthey like all anoyying?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:11 am

just saying, a swedish napkin isn't exactly "normal" For a present...lol
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 am

lol...so?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm

I know it's not normal, duh! And no, they weren't annoying, but they didn't really like me all that much....I'll tell you about it later. Like, it was annoying how they didn't like me, but they weren't really annoying...I guess.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:13 pm

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregita and Babett!   Pregita and Babett! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pregita and Babett!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: