River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 am

Hey guys!!! Sweden is AMAZING!!! The weather is like, perfect (except for it was like 90 degrees today, go figure) We were so close to winning the tournament! We lost in the semifinals in pks. Just one save, or if this one girl made her shot, or one person from the other team missing, and we could've won the whole thing. But it was still really cool. It wasn't fair because most of them spoke English, so they knew what we were saying on the field, but we didn't know what they were saying. I was SOOOOO close to scoring a goal today!! If I had just friggin run through it instead of just sticking my foot out, I would've made it!!! I will never forgive myself for that. But other than that, I'm doing great. Other than the whole ketones issue, of course.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm

wow kate...lol i'm sorry about that...stupid backstabbing norweigens...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm

lol at least you can communicate with them ^^
Do they have cool accents?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm

wow sorry! but thats really good!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah, they have really cool accents :) But we're in Denmark now, and it's pretty much the same, except for not as safe. We can't go out without a parent anymore :(
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm

aww that stinks...what's not safe? Are they at war or something?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:11 am

No, it's just that there will be people outside smoking weed and stuff...Helsingborg was like, one of the safest cities...but Copenhagen...not so much.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Sounds kinda creepy... :P
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:51 pm

lol, chan would like that :P
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm back!!!! And DANG it is SO HOT!!!!! And it's HUMID, too!! I mean, geez! I haven't really gotten used to the weather yet, and my stomach sorta hurts, but other than that I'm good. We went through this terrible turbulence over like Pensylvania or something, and it was really really bad. Like, we dropped....it was terrible. And I still have the cough that I've had ever since before I left Raleigh, lol.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Well imagine being outside working for about 6 hours in this humidity!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:04 pm

And riding a hot horse and jumping! lol, glad your back Kate! How was Sweden, rating from 1 to 10?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 am

yayyyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 am

I'd give it an 8.7. I would've liked it more if people had actually liked me....denmark was the worst though. But yeah, it was fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!   HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: