River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegen-week 1 opening day

Go down 
+2
cab53
nevile luver 101
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Tegen-week 1 opening day Empty
PostSubject: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Tegen sighed as she yelled at Julian for the thousanth time. "No! I've told you so many times. The rissoto take 5 hours! NOT FOUR!" She stamped her foot on the ground. julia shock his head. "whatever Boss." Tegen turned around. "Dont you 'whatever' me!" she yelled. Tegen stomped out of the room. opening in four hours. It seemed like such a short time. she looked dowhn at her watch. "Wheres that new bartender anyway." She mumbeld. Leah came over to her and patted her back. "We got the red eyed grouper you asked for." she said cheerily. "Great." Tegen mumbeld back. Leah shrugged and went out back to smoke with some of the other waitreses. Tegen sighed and followed her. Maybe a smoke was what she needed. She took out her pack and ite one. Tegen breathed in. "Better."

oh, opps i saw jesses post and i thought we where posting!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:29 pm

i don't really care that much! its fine it was just like ummmmm 2 hours early or something....
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Hugo came in. His hands were shoved in his pockets. He looked around. He didn't know where Tegen was. He slumped against a wall. "uh, Hello?" Suddenly, Annabelle came in. She looked around. She saw some girls giggling about Hugo. Sure, he was tall and muscular, but she had no idea what they saw in him. She shook her head and went to stand with him. They started talking.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Teddy sighed. Finnaly the bartender. Oh, and a waitress. He smiled. "Do you know your drinks?" he asked bluntly. "If you dont there over there. Tonights specials are 'Sunset beach' 'Margerita on the rocks' and 'gray goose vodka. Any questions? Oh yeh....if people are drunk DO NOT let them drive. Wait about an hour or so, or call a taxi." He turned to the girl. "annabelle I hope." He vsmiled. "Your stuff is in the back, name tag, hat, and apron." He pointed toward the waitreses. "Thats Leah, our head waitress." Leah waved then blinked at Hugo. She tilted her head and let her chesnut hair fall dont. She pulled down hger aproin a little bit. Camile, Maggie, and jonie laughed. "Girls" Teddy worned. Leah smiled. "Ask her any questions...and the utility closet is NOt used for making out...or other activitys." Leah frowned then smiled. She headed toward them. "And witjh that I'm off." Teddy ran off into the kitchen. Leah extended her hand towards annabelle "hi!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Annabelle smiled. "hey!" she liked her. "Ok, I'll go get my stuff..." Hugo looked at the girl. He walked over. "Hey...uh...do I have a uniform? Or just this...." He didn't really know, Teddy hadn't told him. He shuffled his feet. Annabelle grabbed her clothes and slipped on the apron. She jogged out and looked at the waitresses. "So...could you...um...what should I do?" She slipped her hair into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Annabelle smiled. "hey!" she liked her. "Ok, I'll go get my stuff..." Hugo looked at the girl. He walked over. "Hey...uh...do I have a uniform? Or just this...." He didn't really know, Teddy hadn't told him. He shuffled his feet. Annabelle grabbed her clothes and slipped on the apron. She jogged out and looked at the waitresses. "So...could you...um...what should I do?" She slipped her hair into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Leah smiled. "Um basicly we dont do much until the resturant opens. Waitreses NEVER do. Its kinda boring." She looked toward hugo and batted her eyes. "Well, there are some kakies and a purple polo in the back..." She left and ran to the back. She smiled as she found them. "here' She said slipping back into the dinning area. "theses should do."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:57 pm

He smiled at her and took them. "Thanks!" he grabbed them and ran to the bathroom to change. Annabelle nodded. "thanks guys..." Hugo came out and staood with her. "Hey Annabelle..." he laughed. She frowned. "what? It's not THAT bad is it?" He smiled. "No, it's just that I can't belive I'm wearing PURPLE..." He looked around. "I'm gonna go over to the bar...see you!" He jogged off and started wiping down one of the counters. Annabelle sighed. "I'm gonna go take a nap...I just got back from running." She went back to the staff room. She saw a girl sitting there. She had blonde hair in a pony tail. She was reading a book. "oh, hi." Annabelle sat next to the girl. "what's your name?" Rozalyn looked at her. "Rozalyn...you the new girl?" Annabelle nodded. Rozalyn sighed. "I guess they already told about the place....it's not that interesting, I must tell you..." Annabelle laughed and grabbed a cup of coffee and napped on the couch.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Ed stepped into Manola warrily. He didn't come here often, but the Doorman really liked their coffee, and he was in a bad mood lately. He slumped down in a seat for a while, then realized that going up to the counter would be helpful. He walked up to the bar, and got the guy's attention. "Hey, um, you have coffee here, right?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Hugo turned around. "uh, we're not opened yet, but, sure..." he made him a cup of coffee, and looked at the doorman. "He reeks..." He gave him the coffee. "Anything for the dog?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Ed laughed. "Well, the coffee is actually for the dog. Your coffee is his favorite, but it's only a treat for him. He always has coffee. He likes it more than bones or anything." He sighed. "I would hate it if he died on me, but I know he will soon. He's old, you know." Ed stopped and frowned. He didn't know why he was opening up to this guy. He didn't usually do that. He wasn't real big on expressing his inner emotions. "Well, I don't want anything, so I'll just be going."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Hugo shrugged. "Ok, come back later, K? I'm the only guy here...and i't kind of weird feeling..." He laughed. "Hey, your a taki driver right? I might be giving you a call later anyway..." He laughed again as he picked up the cup and put it away.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Teddy slouched down at the bar stool. He looked up at Hugo. "One margarita, shaken" He slapped the table as tegen walced in. She smiled vat him. He glared at her and turned around. "Whatevere" Tegen sighed and hugged him. Teddy melted and turned. they kissed. "Sorry" She said. Teddy huged her harder. "Its ok...." Leah walked over to Hugo.She sat down at the stool closeset to him. "so is Annabelle your a guirlfriends?" She asked slyly.

Ps, jess you have to tell me wen people are working for my resturant....she can be a sue chef, but she will need to work soon. You need to make ure you run theses things by me next time! Buyt thx, I needed a chef.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:49 pm

what do you mean chef? She isn't the chef...she's a waiter!

Hugo turned as red as a tomamto. "uh, no ma'am....she's my little sister..." He turned even redder. "Ok Teddy, one Margarita, coming up..." he tossed it to him when he was done. "so, uh, when are we opening?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:54 pm

wait, what? ok, cuse we already have all the waitrses we need. could she PLEASE be a cheff? But uif you really want she can be...

Leah smiled. "Ah, theres no need to call me ma' am. I'm not old! Only 22." She glosed her lips. "So, ah Tegens throwing a party after work, 1 year aniversery or some thing. Want to go? i hear there will be taquila and bubble wrap." She flickerd her eyes trying to look cute. She knew she was a flirt, and didnt care.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh, I thought you were talking about Annabelle...technically I can't BE Rozalyn, but like, you can make your person talk to her and make her reply. I don't care

Hugo shrugged. "Sure, that could be fun....can I bring my dog?" He laughed. "I know, that's nuts..." he leand on the bar counter and sighed. "I'm bored...." He was tired, and wanted to go home, or play with Jane.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Leah smiled. "Cool, I'll pick you up after work then?" She looked down at her watch. "oh god! We got 15 minutes till 11. Thats when we open." She yelled at Tegen, who was lovingly gazeing into Teddys eyes. "Wait, what? Seriously?" Leah shock her headf. "Yeah!" She ran over to the storage closet wich they used as a brake room. It had a mini fridge, a beat u=p table a microwave and a couch. "15 minutes!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Hugo jumped up and Annabelle got up. Rozalyn didn't really move. "Oh all right...." she wandered off to the kitchen. Annabelle jumped up and went to the dining room. She saw Hugo and waved. He waved back. She ran over to Leah. "What do you want me to do...?"

suddenly, she saw somthing massive pass the window. It could only be one thing...Jane. She ran over to Hugo. "Hugo! Jane is loose!" He was alarmed. His dog was very problematic with being home alone, becouse when she got bored, she would sit on stuff. He ran out and grabbed her collar. "You dummy! You must have broken the door!" he sighed. She looked up at him What'd I do? He pulled her to the restourant. He didn't want her to destroy it on his first day! He looked around and sighed. "Uh, I guess I can't take her back home..." He got an idea. he went to the phone and called the taxi service. "yes, can I have Ed Kennedy come pick me up? It's urgent..." He wanted Ed just to drop Jane back off at his Condo, and try and lock her in his room. He wondered if Ed would even show up. He was the only person Hugo thought would take jane into his car...she made a MESS....drooling is an understatement. Sometimes they joked she needed a bucket around her neck or somthing! He jogged over to Leah, trying to drag Jane. She looked like a bear. She tapped her on the shoulder. "hey Leah," he hoped Jane would scare her. Jane got excited. She barked a thunderous bark. HI!! who're you?? She wagged her tail. Hugo had trouble holding her. "Leah, I need you to cover for me while I wait for a taxie..." he dragged Jane back with him. She jumped up and licked Annabelle in the face. Annabelle laughed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:44 am

Leah looked around. "You need to get your tray ready, and ber ready for the lunch crowd. they come quik, then I need you to wash your hands." Leah scurrieed off into the kitchen to grab her tray. Teen tied her apron on. She walked up to Teddy "I thinik its time." She walked to thje door and flipeed the sign to open, then unlocked the door. Then, she noticed there was a dog in her restuarant. She squeled. "What?! Whats a dog doing here! Get it ouitside EMETIETLY!" Tegen was furious. "There will be people here soon!" She rubbed her forehead an mumbeld something. She hoped no one would see that.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:49 am

Hugo rolled his eyes. "all right! All right already!" he went outside and tied her to a park bench. He hoped she wouldn't scare anyone, but it was pretty far from the restourant. He washed his hands and leaned over to Annabelle. "It's all right...I'll have Ed take her home...." he went to the bar and shook his head. This was not going well.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:58 am

Julianna walkeed in. She fluffed her hair up a little bit and sat down at a table by the eindow. Leah rushed to her. "Hello, and welcome to Ma'nola bar and resturant. Today ios our year anniversery for specials we have the egg pla-" Julianna stopped her. "Ill have the onion rings for starters, and ice tea, and..." Sher puysed and looked down at the menu that had been put in frount of her. "One midwestern salad, and a side of fries." She smiled. Then added. "And make it sTAT!" Leah nodded and ran the order to Rozlyn.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:11 am

Hugo looked nervously at Jane. He didn't want her to pull over the bench. He started getting the drinks ready. Rozalyn took the order and started cooking. Annabelle was wandering around, bored. There weren't many customers. She loved parties, and couldn't wait until after work. She looked around at the other waitresses. They didn't seem as bored. She kicked a nonexistant rock in front of her and went over to sit at the bar with Hugo. Annabelle sighed. "Well, don't you have work?" She shook her head. "There's only one person here!" He sighed. "just wait until later, things will start to pick up!" Annabelle peered out at Jane. "What are we going to do with her?" She asked. He shrugged. "I called the taxie company, and asked them if this guy, Ed, could pick her up and take her home. " Annabelle nodded, then stopped. "wait, I don't know anyone named ed? Who is he?" Hugo shrugged. "Just this guy that came in a while ago, gave him some coffee for his dog, and then he left. We chatted a little bit..." Hugo shrugged again. Annabelle started pacing again. She was bored, and, she was tired from her run.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:34 am

Just as leah served the first drink a party of 8 walked in. Leah smiled. "Sit anywhere you like!" She said. Leah glanced at Annabelle and motioned toward them. Leah walked over to there table. "Will there be any drinks today?" a man laughed. "Oh yeah!" "margarita on rocks" A an ylled. "make that two" stammerd a women. "and for budwisers for me" She looked at the last "Long island tea." She smiled. "Your waitress will be here in a minute to take your order." At that minute the onion rings come out. Shew looked at annabellle and pointed towared it, then gave the drink list to Hugo.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:40 am

Annabelle jumped up FINALLY She ran over. "Hi! I'm Annabelle, and I'll be your server tonight..." she went on with the whole thing. She did pretty good. Hugo started mxing the drinks. They weren't very hard at all. He put them on the counter and motiond to Annabelle, who was waiting in the back for them to pick what they wanted to eat. She scooped up the drinks. "Now, who had the Margarita on rocks? Here you go sir..." She grabbed the other ones. "You too ma'am? And the budweiser....Long island tea, that looks amazing...here you go...Alright, are you ready to order?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:50 am

The man whoes birthday it was laughed. "Ill have 4 stacks of onion rings, a garden salad." He looked over at a women who smiled. "and a mega nocho for strters." As he said that the salad and fries came out. Leah rushed to get them, as Camile seated a couple. "Hi I'm Camile I'lll be your server tonight." She sat down the menus. "For our specials tonight we have tuna salad saNWICh, that comes with two sides. We have the egg plant parmersion, and the roasted rack of lamb rissoto. Can I start you off with drinks tonight?" The women smil;ed. "I'll have the chardany, and..." the man nodded. "I'll have the burbon." Camile smiled. "I'll be back in a momemnt to take your order." Camile left the drrink list with Hugo amnd walked over to Leah. "Hey? You doing ok?" Leah smileed. "Yeah, I just cant stop looked at hugo. Do you see how big his mmucsels look in that polo? Umm..." Camile smiled. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegen-week 1 opening day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next