River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abby/Annabelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Annabelle wound around the park. Normally they walked there, but, that was kind of out of the question. "What'd you think?" She asked Abby who was curlled up on her blanket in the cart. She loved it. Now this is what I call fun.. She yawned and looked around. She loved the park.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Annabelle came to the park. She saw a bench. "Well this looks nice!" Suddenly, Jane saw a squirl. She barked and ran. Annabelle groand. "I'll be RIGHT back Ab's, you stay here...." she lifted her out of the bike and plopped Abby on the bench. JANE! JANE! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT BACK HERE! JANE!!" She peddedl off after her.

Kate!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Okay here I come!!!

Ed was strolling (haha British word) through the park. He was literally counting down the hours until Audrey came, even though he had no idea how many hours it would be. It could be thousands. He shuddered at the though. The Doorman was walking along by his side. Ed could tell that he was enjoying the sun on his fur. The day was perfect! It was warm, but not too hot. There was a slight breeze too. (Sorry, I was just outside and it felt AWESOME!!) Ed saw a familiar dog waiting by herself. "Hey Doorman, see that dog there? She has a very nice owner. Why don't you go say hi?" The Doorman's ears perked up immidiately. Okay. he thought. I can do that. He trotted over to the beautiful dog. (whose breed I do not know) He stared her down for a while, watching her chase a squirrel. Once he convinced himself that he wasn't nervous, he went up to her. Hello. I'm The Doorman. What's your name? He hoped she wouldn't ignore him and keep chasing after the squirrel.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm

(she's not chasing the a squirl, that's Jane)

Abby looked over at him. Oh, I'm Abby, who are you? She shook her coat and looked over at Ed. She gave a quick yap in his direction. She liked him. She looked back at the doorman.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, Annabelle caught Jane. "Thanks alot Jane!" She pulled her along by her collar. "You need to stop running off!" She shook her head and came up to Ed. "Well, hello there! Your the taxie driver aren't you? Oh, that's your dog, the Doorman I believe. Hugo told me about you..." She laughed, and pointed at the cart. "Abby, get in your cart, we got to get home to make lunch for Hugo..." Abby obediantly jumped in the cart, well, climbed into the cart. She barked at the doorman. He was a funny dog, she liked him. See ya around! she grunted as she snuggled into her place on the cart. Annabelle hooked Jane up to the cart. "Your a handful Janey, we need to get you a farm to destroy.." she laughed and peddled off.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Ed laughed. He had no idea how Anabelle could keep a dog that big. "See ya, Anabelle. If you ever need a ride, call me!" Bye the Doorman added for Abby. Ed looked down. "She was a beautiful dog, wasn't she buddy?" The Doorman just stared. "She seemed nice." Yeah... added the Doorman. Suddenly he had a humongous craving for coffee. Ed knew it when he saw the look on his face. He sighed. "Okay, I'll get you something special to celebrate Audrey. But just this one time, got it?" The Doorman got it, even though they both knew it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby/Annabelle
Page 1 of 1