River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

While they are on the date

Go down 
+2
Sarah Everwood
MSA is a CC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

While they are on the date Empty
PostSubject: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Ok Rebecca, we'll continue on with the date, and he really doesn't have to be there anyway :)

Annabelle sat at one of the tables, waiting for Hugo. She had an ear load for him. Why wouldn't he tell me where he was going? Where could he have GONE.... Suddenly, she heard some pretty loud screaming. " YOU BLOODY JERK! HOW COULD YOU!? I WOULD NEVER DO SOMTHING SO CRUEL TO YOU! AND ONLY AFTER A YEAR! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?! " She heard yelling all the way out there from the other side of the phone " DIRK, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! YOUR SUCH A BRAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS ALL MY FAULT? WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT HER ANYWAY? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ANYWAY! YOUR SUCH A SLUT, A DIRTY PIECE OF SCUM! DON'T YOU HANG UP ON ME DIRK, DIRK !! Annabelle was quite alarmed. Suddenly, there was a loud crash, as frying pans were thrown around. Suddenly, Rozalyn came out of the kitchen, bright red, tears streamind down her face. She knocked over all of the glasses on the bar. She burst through the door and stormed to her car. Annabelle was stunned and looked around, trying to find an explenation.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:53 pm

ok, maybe I'm being stupid, but who's Dirk?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm

idk nor
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:40 pm

i think thats just a random person...
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:40 pm

It's her boyfriend/husband. idk which.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:26 pm

wait? She's married?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:59 am

No, it's ROZALYN's husband. Read the post under the park again, she takes of her WEDDING RING.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:19 am

so rozlyan devorcioced her husband, dirk?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:22 am

I don't think they're technically divorced yet, but she's really mad cause Dirk cheated on her. Pay attention, wouldja?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:03 pm

SORRY!!!!! i thought they JUST got devorced on the phone so..... you know! any ways lets start role playing again!
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Divorcemnet takes a lot more paper work and legal stuff, so I think they might end up getting divorced, but they aren't actually divorced now, I don't think...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:51 pm

ok well i know that! i just thought they desided to get the paper work and stuff! Jess could you just clear us up!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm

YES! they are as good as divorced, I won't go into detail about it, but I'll mention it a few times, k?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Annabelle shook her head (since no one was reacting...) and bolted after Rozalyn "ROZALYN! ROZALYN! WAIT UP!" she ran as fast as she could. Hugo got out of the car smileling ear to ear. He hadn't seen Annabelle running down the street. He opened the door to the cafe and looked around. Everyone was pretty silent. "What's going on?" he looked around for Tegan.

Annabelle ran as fast as she could (which was particularly fast) but Rozalyn had gotten a head start. Sham had come with her. He looked around. "Let's go to the car...I'll help look." annabelle looked around. "No, I'll go on foot, you drive around..." she ran to the park, where she suspected Rozalyn had gone.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Lreah, home...the fight!   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Camile had heard the commotion. She was sorry about Rozys husband, although he HAD asked her out. She sighed and sat at a table. The phone rang. She leaped for it. "hello?" Leah sighed on the other end. "Do you have collin?" Camile tapped her foot. "Excuse me? What do you think Id do with Collin?!" Leah shrugged. "Camile, you had him...." Her voice was shacking. Where was her little dog! Camile rolled her eyes. "Your little dog ran off." Leah ghasped. "And you didnt chase him!?" Camile replyed. "He was there, i left him. He was gonbe. I asked around...no one had seen him, it was dark." Leah stomped her foot. "Thats all you did!?""What more could i have dpomne!?" Camilew screamed. "I DONT KNOW!" Leah clicked off the phone and screamed. It had starttewd to rain more. She slipped on a coat and grabbed a bannana. She jumped back in and drove off the barn.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Hugo heard screaming. "Was that Leah?" Camille nodded her head. "where is she?" Camile gave him a dirty look. "LOOKING FOR HER STUPID DOG!" he shrugged. He knew she had been at the barn earlier. He jogged out into the rain towards the barn, carrying Annabelle's old rain coat incase Leah needed it.

ok, NOW let's say he's with her, k?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Camile sighed and plupeed down into a chair. Tegen came up to her. "So, whats with Leah?" She cept her eyes on her as she turned the sign to clossed. As she did the lights flickerd off. Tegen stomped the floor, and heaved. "Oh welll...." Camile banged the table. "I'mn sick of this! I'm going home!" AS she did Teddy came running ourt of the kitchen. "Theres a tornado going down main st. In the path its going it will hit us in 20 minutes. Tegen grabbed the money out of the cash regesture and ran to the brake room(that was really a utiity closet in the basement). She saw Julien and Romona, and Maggie all acting nervous. Camile sighed and crawled down the staris. Teddy looked the door, after bringing up some food, and pushed a large cabinet in frount of it. Tegen pulled out the small TV and turned to the news. We have a category two tornado moving down main street. I repeat category two tornado. Experts say it will nbe on oakgrove in a matter of minutes. An Insider says that she can see the funnel cloud from her house, across the street from starbucks!" Camile ghasped as they filmed the funnel cloud. Then almost fell backward as she saw Manola in the background. The reporter came back on. All we can do is hope that there are no people trapped in this res- And with that the screen blured over and fuzzed. teddy clicked it off. Tegen spoke as the rumbeling grew louder. "TEDDY! I LOVE YOU!" They hugged together on the floor. Camile and the others sat down, she could hear her teeeth chattering. Then there was an overroar. All was a sound. Then....distruction.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:29 pm

ok, rebecca none of your people are in here but i meen iguess its ok for now you just will have to post after this about your caractors and what they do WITH them.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm

this is from WAY before they got lost and everything, just saying.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:59 pm

i know but still.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Tegens in there...just saying. Also this is like going on while they are lost. Tegens my charactor...so like, whats but still then?

Tegen clutched Teddy as the winds ripped at Manole. She could hear twirling and riping. Then, it was over. Camile ghasped as she looked up at the half empty resturant. Tegen cried into teddysshoukder. "MY RESTUANT!" Teddy, being more sensable, looked aroun. The door had been riped from its hinges. "Is everyone alright?" He climbed the stairs to a most horafieing sight. Everything was a mess. The chairs where distoryted and broken. Tegen miandered through the ruble. The rain just cept pouring through the half closed roof. She cried. "OH god..." Every thing, just....gone. Teddy took her body and led her down the street. Hopfuly toward home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While they are on the date   While they are on the date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While they are on the date
Page 1 of 1