River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and beck-week 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah and beck-week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Leah and beck-week 3   Leah and beck-week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Leah knocked on the door. It was a very nice comndo. She realised it was next to Terences. Beck anwsered the door. He smiled. "Hey, wow. You look great." He put his arm around her. Leah saw there where four other people. She smiled. "Hi" A very artsie girl waved. "Hi, I'm lina." Another guy spoke. "Yeah I'm frank," He pointed the the other guy. "Thts Joey and his girlfriend clara." Leah smiled. "I'm Leah." Beck smiled to, and sqeused her shoulder. "Yeah, well um we are playing scrable, and um, your probably hungry huh? I've got cheese crakers and red wine. Want some?" Leah nodded. "Munster, my favorite." She grabbed a glass and a small plate filled with cheese. Leah took a nibbel. She played scrabble with them untill around 11. Finnaly they all left. Beck got up from the couch. "Well that was nice." He said smileing. Leah nodded. "Yeah, It was." She sighed. "What?" He asked. "I broke up with my boyfriend today, or well WE broke up." Beck nodded. "I'm really sorry. Why?" Leah looked at him. "Mostly beause of you." Beck smiled. "Whoa, really. Wel I'll make it worth your while." He leaned in and kissed her. Thi time Leah was not imberisted. She kissed back. Beck put his hand behind her head as they kissed. It felt good. Too have someoone openly kiss her. Without beinf scared or woreing what might happen tomarow. It was always that way with Hugo. Soon they where making up. Leah rubbed his hair. Then opend her eyes to glance at the lock. It was already 12. "Listen" She said braking off. "I've got to go. Though, this was really fun." Beck smiled dreamily at her. "Five more miutes?" Leah sighed ok. She kissed him. They locked liups and rolled onto the couch. Eventualy they just sat looking t each other. Leah started toward the cloc. "Its 1..." Back nodded. "Why dont you stay the night? You can have my bed, if you want." Leah was top tierd and hiped up on hormones to protest. "Ok." Beck looked at her. "I'll slerp on the couch." Leah nodded and went of to his bed room. It was a large room with wall to wall thick carpeting. It had contemperary paintings on the wall. The carpet was at least 2 inches thick. He had a golden bed with a tempropedic bed. sHe crawled on in and fell asleep. Happy, for once.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-week 3   Leah and beck-week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Terrence doesn't live in a condo...lol just saying
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-week 3   Leah and beck-week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:44 pm

ok, same neighborhood. ok?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-week 3   Leah and beck-week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Leah was wooken by the constant shaking of her phone. Finnaly she anwserd it. "OMG!" She heard Camile scream. "What?" Asked Leah. "What do you mean WHAT!?" Leah shock her head. "I dont know...What?" Camile laughed. "Your going to be really mad....Ok, so Rozlyn and Hugo kissed." She waited for a reply. Leah felt a wave of dispointment, fear, and espesialy ANGER. "So?"" She said. Camile ssighed. "Ok, dont care...I er, dont. Did you guys brake up?" Leah sighed. "Yeah." Camile asked quizicly. "Where are you? I called your hme phone FIVE times." Leah bite her lip. "Becks house." Camile was flaberghasted. "Who?" Leah smiled. "This devishly hot clothing desighner, lives in this AWESOME condo, and hes really nice..." As she said that Back walked in with a tray of biscutes and oj. "Hey, so whos this devishly hot guy?" He asked. Leah smiled. "Oh, no one." Camile scxreamed into the phone. "LEAH! WHATS GOING ON? TELL ME!-WHO IS THIS GU-" Leah snapped off the phone. Beck smiled at her. "Want some breakfast? Hey, also your Useing some sik days at work..." Leah ghasped. "You wouldnt!" She squeked. He smiled. "I would SO!" He moved the breakfast to the tabl as Leah wacked him with a pillow. He fell on his side. "Heuy!" He said wacking her. Leah grbbed a huge down pillow and tackled him with it. She smiled so hard it hurt. Beck tackled her back. He smiled. They where on top of each other. He leaned down and kissed her. Leah did rthe same. "You know, I dont even know why I was with that jerk. Some people just need to learn how to love. Dont you think? It was like, I had to work for it. But, you know what? I'd never be as good as Rozlyn. NEVER. Thats all he wanted." Beck nodded. "Its like you can never please them, they know what they want you know. And thats IT!" Leah odded. "Yeah, but with you its just so...natural." He kissed her again, and rolled over. "Ok, well I took the day off too. So, what do you want to do?" Leah smiled. "Cool, I dont know...Ah, how bout a road trip?" He smiled. "Yeeah sounds cool!" Mind if you take the weekend off too. I can show you this AWESOME place in liverpool.!" Leah nodded. He grabbed his stuff. "Ok, lets get your stuff.!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-week 3   Leah and beck-week 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and beck-week 3
Page 1 of 1