River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah-Month 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sarah-Month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sarah-Month 4   Sarah-Month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:13 am

Sarah sat down beside Terrence at the Garden. It was like the first date they had ever had all over again, and it made her happy. They ordered the Garden Salad, and chatted about different things, until the subject came along to their plans for the future.
"I don't really know, I guess I want to be an actress..." Sarah thought about her plans, and realized she really didn't have any.
"Is...marriage...in your plans?" Terrence looked nervous, and he fumbled around in his pocket.
"Well...I guess...but..."Sarah watched as he pulled out a small black box, and knelt down on the floor. Everyone in the restaurant was staring.
"Sarah Everwood," Sarah looked at him, her eyes huge. She felt like she was about to cry.
"Will you marry me?" Everyone in the restaurant "awwwwed". Sarah finally felt the tears running down her face.
"Yes! Yes!" Sarah hugged him, and they kissed passionately. Sarah then took the ring from his hands and slipped it onto her finger.
"So when's the wedding?"

They then planned for the wedding day back at Sarah's house. It would be at the small community church down the street, and it would be on saturday of month 5. She would pick out all the decorations and of course her dress, and Terrence would pay for it all. Of course that took a little arguing on his part. The reception would be held in the beautiful garden in the back of the church, and then they would head to Sweden. It would be wonderful.

P.S. Courtney, I have three questions
1. Can I control Terrence now, or do I have to wait until the wedding?
2. Can you make a church?
3. What do I do while they are on their honeymoon, since I won't have anyone to control?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

Sarah-Month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah-Month 4   Sarah-Month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:23 am

well when they are on their honey moon you will have someone to control because you get a new person if you get married and you will have to wait until the wedding to control Terrence and ill make a church in a minute.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Sarah-Month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah-Month 4   Sarah-Month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Make a temple too! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarah-Month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah-Month 4   Sarah-Month 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah-Month 4
Page 1 of 1