River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beck-paris, month 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck-paris, month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Beck-paris, month 5   Beck-paris, month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Beck pulled up to a townhouse. It was in tudor style. There was a women gardening in the frount. She had a yellow sundress and a large floppy sun hat. She got up and smiled at him. "Oh, bojure misur Beckum." He smiled as the guy pulled his stuf from the cabn. "Oy, call me beck." The women nnodded. "I am Nadia sulmen." He smiled and reatched for her extened hand. She wiped swea from her brow. She had straw blond hair that was shoulder length, mid thirtys. She led beck in a small room. "Thos is my office. You an use it fur your stay. Ow, and excuse me for my language." Beck smiled. "Oh your fine." He sat down his books in the little studio. "You paint?" He asked. She nodded. "Along with my tiersome job." They both laughed. "You must be hungry?" He nodded. "Oh, YES." She sat him at the counter and gave him a glass of sparkleing water and part of a baggett and cheese. He smiled. "This" He said. "Is very good." She laughed. "Sure." Nadia pulled out a little cot from her closet. "Nadia?" Beck asked. She smiled at him. "Yes?" "i was wondering if I could use your car, just tour..." She nodded. "Just have it back by 5!" He smiled. "Thank you so much..." Beck took a little nap. Then called Leah. she anwserd this time. "Hello?" She sounded tierd. "Oh hey Leah..." Leah sighed. "Did you get to paris?" "Yeah...I just wanted to make sure you where ok. You should have callled." Leah shrugged. "Therew wasnt time..." He nodded. "Ok, well I love you." She nodded. "Mmmmm Hmmm." Beck blew his hairoutof his face. "Well, I'll talk too you later." "Yeah, sure..." Leah hung up. Right now she was in no mood for him. Beck looked around and heaved. "Nadia!? I"M LEAVING!" She called back. "Alrighty." Beck toured around looking at the tower, river, and drove through some of ther country. He bought Leah a hat and some chocolets. Then returned at 3:57.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck-paris, month 5   Beck-paris, month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Beck left for his first class that morning. He sighed as he heaved the great portfolio up onto his desk. There where ten students in his first simanar. H smiled. "Um, welcome class. I'm Beck. You can call me that-" One of the students snickerd. "Beck? What kinda naME IS THAT?" Beck frowned. "Beckum, like david beckum?" The guy shut up. "Ok then, I'm here to talk to you about contemperary clothing design. Now who knows anything about it?" A blonde girl raised her hand. "Yes, you mis.." "Elsie, Elsie fortuma. Yes, contemparary desgn is a way of useing unique materials ccombined to make a modern clothing." beck nodded. "Very good..." The day droamned on like this Finnaly he headed back to Nadias.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck-paris, month 5   Beck-paris, month 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:44 am

After the call with Leah beck sat on his cot. He really missed her. Nadia knocked on his door. He smiled. "Come in." Nadia smiled. "Hey Beck, I'm going out to dinner and drinks with som ov my colleges. Would you like to come?" Beck nodded. "Sure, that sounds fun." Nadia smiled. "Alright, um let go then." They hoped in her old marcedes and drove to a local hangout. Beck ordered the pasta. They drank and ate untill it was 2. Beck really enjoyed it. They drove back. Beck and Nadia where sitting on the couch watching a movie that was on. They talked about the language. Beck glanced at the clock. It was 3, but it was a sunday tomarrow, and he was having fun. Nadia smied dreamily at him. Beck felt a little uncomfterable with her scutted up next to him. Then she slowly inched close to his face. Beck blinked. She puckerd her lips. Beck shock his head and scutted back. "Um, Nadia." She smiled at him. "listen Beck, I know you want me. Take me." Beck shoock his head. "I Have a wife Nadia, with a kid on the way." She smiled. "She'll never have to know. I'm not asking for commitment, just a one tim,e fling." Beck frowned. "No nadia. No, I dont feel that way about you. At all." She frowned and grabbed his tie. Then reealed him in. "Just one kiss?" He pushged her off him. "No." She got up. She rabbed ontoi his pant legand pulled his leg toward her. "Nadia! STOP!" She swatted her hand and tourned toward her. "Listen Beck, do tyou want me? No, well unless you kiss me you cant stay." Beck smiled. "I'd never cheat." He grabbed his bag from the room and walked out the door. "Beck wait!" NAdia pleaded. Beck walked down the bright streets untill finnaly he found alittle beat up mitle. It was better then nothing. He fell asleep. Dreaming of Leah.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck-paris, month 5   Beck-paris, month 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Beck sat on a train bound toward Leah. He was sick of the teaching thing. It was annoying. Channle had aplogised profusly and gladly given him the week off. He called Leah on his cell whilew he typed away at the keyboard. She wasnt there. He left a message. "Leah, I cant wait to see you. I need you, darling. I'll be there soon. I just, cant stay away with out your love. Your bvoice. Not the phone voice. Ir the way you hold me. I cant, so I'm coming to see you."Beck bit his lip. He hoped she would get there soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beck-paris, month 5   Beck-paris, month 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beck-paris, month 5
Page 1 of 1