River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How This Website is Going to Work!!!

Go down 
+2
MSA is a CC
cab53
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How This Website is Going to Work!!!   How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:54 am

Can somebody tell me when everything's better again? Because I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: How This Website is Going to Work!!!   How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:25 am

yeah, we're good
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: How This Website is Going to Work!!!   How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:48 am

Okay, good.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: How This Website is Going to Work!!!   How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Ok, you guys. I can see we are all seemed a bit mad at each other. I think we've been kind of rude to Sarah [i]and[/i] Courtney. Sarah, you aren't an awful person! And Courtney really is trying to make this a good website. Maybe we should change some thing so that everyone is happy, although Sarah is really just trying to give friendly advice, you guys. She's used to being the admin, so she just has a lot of, what I think are, really good ideas. I really like this website and I think we definitely should at LEAST try it out.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: How This Website is Going to Work!!!   How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:31 pm

no, that was from last night!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How This Website is Going to Work!!!   How This Website is Going to Work!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How This Website is Going to Work!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2