River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and co.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Annabelle was rushed to a room. Sham was freaking out. Rozalyn came in. She was about to give Annabelle pain killers, but Annabelle refused, as hard as it was. "are you ok?" she shook her head at him. Rozalyn went on her otherside. "just one more push..." Annabelle tried hard. She sighed in relief.Rozalyn gasped, and Then Sham's eyes got really...BIG. He smiled at Annabelle "um...they're twins." She groaned as he kissed her cheek. He watched as they took little max away. He frowned, but was worried about Annabelle. She finally gave a last push, and Erik was out. She gasped with joy as she looked at him. She soon fell asleep. Sham watched her as he held his two little boys.

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Sham kissed max's nose, and played with Erik's hand while she was still in the craddle. He loved the names they had chosen...well, he had come up with Erik, since they hadn't been expecting twins Max had tanish skin, and curly black hair, He had bright, vibrant green eyes. Erik's skin was a little lighter, and he had brown eyes instead of green eyes. Her hair was shagy, like Sham's, but still a little curly. Sham smiled and woke Annabelle. She looked up at him and smiled. She stretched her arms out. "let me hold him..." He handed Max to her. He was sleeping. She whipered to sham. "His hairs like feathers..." :) *KATE HA HA!!*

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:07 am

Lolololololololol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I GET IT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 am

wait, get what? I'm confused!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:51 am

Lol, it's from a book we read...I didn't get it last time...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 pm

I KNOW! when I was looking up austrian names, I saw Max, and I was like, OMG!! And he's supposed to have fluffy curly hair, and i was like, WOW!! FEATHERS!! HAHA! i hoped you would get it...remember LAST time I tried to use that to make you happy...it took you, like, 10 minutes to get it...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, and I was the one that supposedly read that book 4 times lol.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 am

Wait...isn't Courtney supposed to pick what they look like? Or did she already?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 am

i did i e-mailed her.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am

yeah, if you want to request what they look like and stuff you can...I just wanted one with green eyes, one with brown eyes, and boys. That's all I rewquested! plus, black hair runs in both of they're familys. Anyway, you got really indepth didn't you sarah!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 am

I actually didn't request anything (:
I want it to be a surprise!!! Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and co.
Page 1 of 1