River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

winnie at the club-Month 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

winnie at the club-Month 7 Empty
PostSubject: winnie at the club-Month 7   winnie at the club-Month 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am

(I know this isnt the club, can we change it?)

Winnie at the bar. He hands cuped in a gray goose martinie. She listend to the odd band playing, truth squad. They where singin a song called "The potato song". Winnie thought it was a little odd. "I saw her in the produce section last saturday. It had beeen byt seven days since she went away. Once she'd loved my filet mignon, my carnivore inklings, But now she was a vegan princess, living of beans. She'd givin up chees and bacon, sworn of burger king, and when I would'nt do the same she gave me back my ring. I stood there by the romain lettuce, feeling my heart pine wishing that this meatless beuty still mine. She turned around to to checkout, 15 items or less. I knew this was the last go round so this is what I said- Dont ever give me a roten potato all i wanted was your sweet potato." Winnie taped her foor to it. When the song was ovver the band braked. The lead singer sat next to her. He had dark black hair, and a small beard. Winnie could'nt help bbut blush when he looked at her. "Hey, I'm Dexter." He said. Winnie nodded. "Ah, Winnie.' He smiled. "Where you impressed?" Winnie blushed. "Ah, no!" Dexter laughed. "Ok, well I though girls loved guys in a band." Winnie snorted. "Maybe most girls, not me!" Dexter handed her his card. "I got to, call me?" She smiled. Maybe she would.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

winnie at the club-Month 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winnie at the club-Month 7   winnie at the club-Month 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Winnie drove home. She felt happy, and drunk. Her head spun and she just wanted to go to sleep! She craweled into bad and soon dozed off.
Back to top Go down

winnie at the club-Month 7
Page 1 of 1