River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Elise waited for all the girls to arrive to try on their dresses in the front room with katie who had already arrived. she had all the crimson dresses laying on the couch with a name on each. she was just sooooo excited. "here katie why don't we sart putting on your dress while we wait for the others!" she said turning to go get it. they both walked to the bathroom and buttoned up the dress and went back out to see if the others were there yet.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Sarah rung the doorbell and stood outside, waiting for Elise to get it. Terrence was at home with Paulie, and even though she trusted him, Sarah still didn't want to leave them alone for too long. Terrence sometimes got frustrated when he didnt' know what to do, and he might do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Annabelle had come...but it had been quite an event. She came out and nodded to Elise. "Sorry, I had to bring the boys..." she pulled in the tow. Erik had a bloodly lip, and Max had a black eye. Annabelle herself had a black eye. "Hehe...yeah..."
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:36 am

"oh! wow.....are ....you....ok?" she sputtered out. "here your dresses are in the living room with your names on them and you cango change in the bathroom where we will do our hair too!" elsie said with lodes of enthusiathum.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 am

"Alright!" Sarah walked into the house. It was well furnished and very pretty. As soon as she walked into the living room though, she gasped. The dresses were gorgeous! They were crimson and just perfect. Sarah hurried to grab it and run into the bathroom to try it on. It fit well, and she came out to show Elise.
"Do you think it looks good?"
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Annabelle put the boys on a sofa. "I've got to go try on that dress. Now, you two had better behave...." she gave them a stern look and went to try on her dress. As soon as she left, Erik and Max pulled they're marshmellow guns out of they're pockets. They started shooting at each other, making Marshmellow's fly everywhere. They got marshmellows all over they're clothes and in they're hair. The marshmellow's had melted a little in the car ride. They jumped on all the furniature, knocking stuff over so they could get better aim. Max knocked over a vase of flowers, shooting water and glass everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

As Sarah showed her dress to Elise, she noticed Annabelles sons all over the room. They were shooting each other with white sticky things...wait...were they marshmallows? And running all over the place. Sarah ran up to grab them, but they were much to quick.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Annabelle came out, talking about her dress. She saw Sarah and then saw the boys. She screamed and ran over. "YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" She grabbed Erik, but he fought back, making her trip and rip her dress. "ERIK!" he turned around. "Sorry mommy.." she grabbed him and told him to stay put. She grabbed Max and took they're guns away. She picked up her cell phone. "I'm calling your father...he's taking you home.." she called him. "Yellow.." she groaned. "Your sons are reeking havic! They ripped my dress, and they have destroyed this beautiful house...can you come get them, NOW!" he nodded. "I'll leave work right now.." she hung up. "I'm making him LEAVE WORK! YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!" she took them by they're arms outside to give them a "talk".
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Sarah backed up as Annabelle started screaming at her two boys. She didn't want to get into this.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Max talked back. Erik just looked at his hand, tracing the lines on them. She shook her head when Sham drove up. She sent them to the car and came back in. "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 am

"oh...its fine! I guess we can get the dress stiched up and stuff! its really fine! don't worry about it!" she said though she was pretty mad inside not at annebelle but the boys thoughthtye had just been having fun...
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:03 pm

She smiled wearily. "Thank you...maybe they'll be traind by the wedding..." She laughed a little, and looked around. "I'm really, very sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Sarah laughed at the whole situation, and then decided she needed to leave. "Should I leave my dress here? Or should I take it home?"
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:49 pm

"um...you can just leave it her and meet me at the wedding! thanks for coming though!" she said and grabbed the dress from srah for save keeping before the boys could rip this one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9   Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise, Katie, annebelle, and sarah- month 9
Page 1 of 1