River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no roleplaying!

Go down 
+2
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!
cab53
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:17 am

ok u can still roleplay on magak but no roleplaying here!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:05 pm

oops...sorry, I rp before I read this...just one though :)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 am

THEN WHERE R WE SUPPOSED TO RP? TELL ME THAT! WOULD'JA?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:25 am

Yeah, why can't we roleplay here?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 am

guys this is SUPER old lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

THIS IS FROM LAST MONTH YOU IDIOTS! JUST TO SHOW HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE YOU WERE ON!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

LOL!!!! OMG I didn't notice that!!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 pm

goodness! i was in hiltonhead then! wow...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm

SORRY you KNOW how slow I am GOD!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 pm

YAY! courtney! You finally got on! NO DELETING THIS WEBSITE, GOT IT? see, we all still love it!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah yet they havn't gotten on in about a month!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

I KNOW!! we were all just excited! please don't delete it? Hey! I mean, what good will come out of deleting it? If you really don't want to have to worry about it, you could tell me the Admin password and stuff, and I could take over the website, since I get on so much, lol...just saying, if that's what's bothering you :)
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Oh GOD, JESSICA running the website? *shiver* DON'T DO IT, COURTNEY!!!! jk hahaha
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

HEY! no cracks on- I GOT AN IDEA!! ooo ooo!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Which brings me back to the SHIVERING!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:45 pm

no i probly will not but i was just consitering opening a new one for MY friends.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:47 pm

no, seriously, you could give me the password to your account, and I could change the email, and the password and stuff, to mine....it would be fine! and since I get on so often, it would be alright, please? Just email it to me...seriously!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:49 pm

no you can only have one website per account...sorry.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:50 pm

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 pm

ok well go to the home page and right before the .com part it says like forum motion or something and to create a website you have to first creat an account on there and stuff and they ony allow one website per account.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING! lol, i still don't know why that matters..
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:59 pm

because i want to make another website for my friends and thats the only reason i would delete it. besides i don't see the point of just swapping admins and stuff.....but its pretty confuzing and stuf.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:13 pm

OK!! what about this! ok, so, I make Riverstoneheight AGAIN! like the same thing? And we all have the same charactors and stuff...just give me a sec, and I can make it! there! now, I may need your help, so be prepared lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no roleplaying!   no roleplaying! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no roleplaying!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: