River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It has been a LONG time!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

It has been a LONG time!!! Empty
PostSubject: It has been a LONG time!!!   It has been a LONG time!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Annabelle and Sham had moved into they're really large new house. She loved it. The boys had they're own bedrooms, and there was a large, tuscan style kitchen that she adored. There was a bedroom for them, and an office. The living room was pretty large, and there was a big grand piano. The only thing she absolutely hated, was the 2 car garage...becouse there was no cars in it... She covered her ears as she heard Erik on his new electric guitar, and Max on his drum set. She was about ready to scream. Sham laughed as he walked in. "THEY ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!" she screamed at him. He shrugged. "Isn't anything I can do about it..." She shook her head, and stomped down the stairs to the garage. They were concentrating hard on they're music, and couldnt' hear her screaming. She shook her head, and put her hands up in the air. "I'm goin nuts!" She slammed the door, and went back to the kitchen. Sham was eating a sandwitch, laughing. She sat down in a huff. He shook his head. "they're just boys, give em' a break..." She rolled her eyes. "Well I wish they weren't so LOUD!!" just then, Max started his drum solo. Annabelle stormed off to her room, and sham just laughed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: It has been a LONG time!!!   It has been a LONG time!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 am

erik came home, and Max was laying on the couch, watching TV. Erik hit him in the back of the head as he passed. Max looked up. "Hey!" he got up, and they started wrestling...in a wierd sort of way. Annabelle came through, and groaned. "Stop it!" She clonked they're heads together. "OW! Ma!" they said in unison. She just shook her head, and went into the kitchen, putting the pizza on the table. "If you want food Max, it's in here.." he came in and ate. She went into her bedroom, and changed into pj's. Sham was in his office, drawing house designs. She smiled, and stood in the doorway. She went over and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. "i love you.." She smiled. "Love you too..." She heard a crash. "I gotta go get the boys..''
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: It has been a LONG time!!!   It has been a LONG time!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Erik woke up before Max, and got himself a bowl of cereal. He sighed. "Got Hockey practice...oh shoot, and band..." He shook his head, and got dressed, lacing up his shoes. He got on his bike, and headed out to the hockey rink. He had hockey practive in half and hour. He grabbed his back pack and his skates, and hopped on his bike. He biked down to the rink, where his friends were waiting outside. "Where ya' been?" he shrugged. ''Woke up late..." they rolled they're eyes, and they went inside. He had to be goalie, and he hated it. They would purposefuly aim at his head...he shook his head, and threw the puck at one of them, hitting him in the skate, and making him fall over. He laughed. Afterwards, they got lunch at the snack bar in the skating rink. He grabbed his stuff, and biked back home. Max was already practicing the drums, and Ben, one of they're friends was working on the keyboard. Erik grabbed his guitar and started playing. They were sounding really good, the only issue was they had no singer. Erik had written some pretty awesome songs, but...they had no one to sing them.

lol, Rebecca, I'm PMing you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has been a LONG time!!!   It has been a LONG time!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It has been a LONG time!!!
Page 1 of 1