River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pondering...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:22 am

Don't worry I am NOT making a new website, that would be ridiculous! I was just thinking about that first one we made, that was JUST a horsebackriding stable...thinking about what would have happened if we had kept it...lol idk. But NO I repeat NO I am NOT making a new website, I don't even really want to, I am just PONDERING! So don't freak out, PLEASE! I am just pondering. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 am

Yeah, I wasd thinking about that too...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Sniff....you never invited me to that one!! Sniff...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

YES WE DID!! YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED IT!!! OMG KATE! YOUR LOSING IT!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

What? No, she's not talking about Athena, is she?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

NO! lord kate, you ARE losing it!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 pm

What? What on earth are you talking about? I'm pretty sure I didn't do that one...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

OOOOOOOOOh boy...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. NO COMPRENDO!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 pm

lol, I don't expect you to. ROLE PLAY!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

NO! I REFUSE to go on the REST OF MY LIFE wondering WHAT ON EARTH Jessica was talking about that one time! I JUST WON'T DO IT, OKAY?? I'll think about it FOREVER and it will be THE NEXT GREAT UNSOLVED MYSTERY!!! JUST TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 pm

what is there to tell you! Ok, you and Sarah came in during lunch, and were like "Oh, we are making a website! It will be so cool!" and we were like, ok...and then, we did it, and it was the horse thing, and we had jobs, and horses, and stuff? but like, we didn't really get it, so nobody EVER got on? so then, we made Athena? REMEMBER!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Yeah, I wasn't on that one cause Sarah never sent me the link!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Yes I did! But we made Athena right after lol! I liked that one kind of, but I just think only me Jessica Katrina and Courtney would really be into it, because it's horses.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 pm

SARAH! IF YOU CAN GET ON, UNLOCK MAGYK! lol, jk...by the way, I gg to dinner for a sec!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah, really! OMG I LEAVE FOR LONDON IN LIKE 3 DAYS OMG I'M SOOOO EXCITED OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 pm

I know, but I can't get on much, because I'm doing stuff with my grandparents! I don't want to have to read-blech! lol I know I'm being stubborn, I just have to do so much! And then I have the model horse show...idk lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Rebecca do you even remember this website? I don't know if you joined or not...lol that's pretty bad :P
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:09 pm

HEY, I didn't join that website either, cause I never got the link (cough cough) I WONDER whose fault THAT was. Lol I'm kidding, I don't even care.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm

WaiT? Which sight?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 am

The one before Athena that we weren't on.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 am

I did send you the web address! I did I did I did! I remember it!! You just didn't see it, but I sent it to you! I think...lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 am

Thinking......thinking......thinking......I seriously don't remember getting it. It must've gotten lost in cyberspace or something. Or I got it, but I didn't care enough to click on it. But I definately don't remember ever seeing the website, cause I remember when I first got on Athena I didn't know how to make a character cause I didn't know what to click on.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 am

lol! Do you remember the name? Wasn't it silver meadows or something...lol i cant remember
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 pm

yeah it would have been more fun if it had had more like eliments to it and stuff but kate listen sweety, STOP DRINKING TOO MUCH SODA!!!!! ITS GOING TO YOUR BRIAN!!!! everyone! help her! sorry jk! your right you were not part of that website.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Pondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering...   Pondering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: