River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ida at school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Ida sat in the bleachers during gym. The teacher didnt care any more. She watched at her boy friend puffed smoke into the air. It was duey and hot. She wondered where max was. She liked walking with him. Chan looked at her. "What'cha thinkin about?" She shrugged. "Stuff.." HHe didnt and scooted closer to her. "It's that jock kid right?" She shrugged. "I don know." He nodded. "You think he's all cool and stuff but you'll see..." She shrugged. Then kissed him. He tasted like cigarett. She hated his awful tongue and the way he touched her. She stood up. "I'm gonna get some air." He nodded. Ida got up and waited for max over by the coolers.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Max was talkign with his band and saw her. He ran over. "Hey, eh...Erik has ANOUTHER hockey game.." he shook his head. "Well, I gotta go...coach wants to talk to me about football..." He smiled, and Erik called to him. "Yeah, I'm comin!" he shook his head. "Anyway, I'll catch you around.." He ran off backwards, waving in a goofy way. He laughed, and walked off with his brother, who slapped him on the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:59 pm

She nodded. "See ya' round prep." Ellen walked over to her. Her honey brown skin shown in the sun. She pushed her breadlocks back. "You really should stop hanging out with them." Ida shrugged. "I dont know." Ellen shock her head. "They're Idiots." She shrugged. "So? So is Chan or bell, or Lee, or Ash, or Caroll, or Steve, or-" Ellen stopped her. "I got your point." Ida rolled her eyes. "Your bf is a creep." Ellen said. She shrugged. "He's a good kisser." She lyed. Ellen nodded. "Whatever.." And walked away. Ida looked down at the ground wishing that she could talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Erik shook his head. "You...get distracted too easy..." he laughed. Max cocked his head. "what?" Erik rolled his eyes. "ANYway...we're heading out for practice after school..which MEANS you are on your own, and since you have no friends, I would suggest you find somthing to do.." max hit him in the back of the head. Erik laughed. max knew "we" meant the hockey team...which also included they're keyboardist, which meant he couldn't even practice band...it was rediculous. He saw Ida and ran over to her. "Uh..hey, um, Erik and his hockey bud's are goin' out for practice after school...I was wonderin if you and...who are you dating now?" he turned red. "Sorry...um...anyway, if you wanted to go out and do somthing.."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 pm

She looked up at him. "Chan. He's into sculpture...Um, actually I'm like meeting him after school. But like. If you wanna do something I'm up 4 it." She shrugged. "He normally ditches around 3:00."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Max laughed. "Ok...well, I'll see you around then.." he sighed. He really needed a girlfriend...this was getting rediculous.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm

She clossed her eyes. "Yeah." She turned her ipod up super loud to a heavy metal. The bell wrange and she stood up picking her neon color back pack. Chan walked over to her. School was out. He put his arm around her. Then kissed her. Ida kissed him then pulled away. She hoped Max wasnt looking.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Max happend to be, and it kind of made him feel...jelouse, but he didn't know why. He shook his head, and walked over to where Erik was. He was unlocking his bike. "Alright, band practice tonight..got it?" Max laughed. "Yeah yeah...alright, see you around.." he grabbed his skate board and skated home.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Ida held onto Chans belt pocket. He looked over a Bell and steve. "Hey" Ida said. Bell nodded. "Sup?" Ida shgrugged. "Oh yeah, I saw that guy you where talking too. Are you TRYING to get A's or something." "Course not." Ida said quikly. She nodded. "Wanna smoke?" Ida shock her head. Chan took one and light it. "God, this place is like prison." He saidf. Steve nodded. "Total." Steve looked at Chan. "Mind If I steal your girlfriend." He laughed. Chan held Idas shoulder harder. "Up to her." He laughed. Ida didnt. "Steve, your such a pot head." She joked. Stev smiled. Chan nodded. They walked off. They slowly walked down the Alley. Chan through the cigarett out. He breathed in. They jumped the fence and sat on the other side. Her mom thought she had art class then. They just sat looking up at the sky. Chann finnaly spoke. "Ida you understand me." He said. She nodded. He took another smoke and they sat in silence for a long time. Ida laid down in his lap. It was black wash denim. She clossed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Max skated by, and saw them. He had that..burning..feeling again, and just shook his head. "I REALLY gotta get a girlfriend..." He got home, and went over to his drum set. He smiled, ear to ear. He started playing, and got gradually louder. Annabelle opend the door. "YOU NEED TO FIND YOURSELVES ANOUTHER PLACE TO PRACTICE!" he laughed. "Ma, it's just me!" She looked at him, and threw her hands up in the air. "I give up!" she slammed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Ida heard screaming from across the street. She knew it was from Max'e house. They screamed alot. Chan looked up. "That losser from today just skated by." Ida nodded. "Yeah?" He smiled. "Wanna egg his house?" Her face went red. "Lets not."He nodded. Then kissed her. They mad out. He put his head under her shirt. Ida felt bad about being so weak about the whole thing. He pulled away and jumped over the fence. (ok, lets just bring this to the other one!)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:58 am

Paulie was in sixth grade (can you say your people are in eighth?) and was new to the school. She had been going to a much nicer private school before this, but had to transfer out because of "financial problems". She sighed. No one liked new kids, especially sixth grade new kids. Why was it everyone called them "little sixth graders"? It was annoying, not funny. Paulie sighed. She saw some eighth graders walking home from school; no one she wanted to talk to. But it was her first day walking home, and she had no clue where to go...she took a deep breath and marched over to them.
"E-excuse me? Do you-do you know the way to Golden Hill?" She felt so stupid, they probably hadn't even heard of her neighborhood, but she kept talking.
"I'm lost, and I don't know where to go." She hoped they would help her, and not stuff her in a trash can or something. That's what seemed to happen at public schools...blech.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am

Erik thought a moment. "Im...not sure.." max rolled his eyes. "I think I do..." he thought a moment. "I think we live near that street, I can show you the way there..I think.." He smiled, and put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Paulie nervously nodded her head. What if they were stalkers or something? She took a deep breath and built up her confidence. Without following them, how would she ever get home?
"Ok...I-I...that's fine." She started walking behind them, hoping they really did know the way.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Max, was, of course lost. He felt terrible. "I'm really sorry...really I am.." he was trying to make himself seem as nice as possible. He saw Annabelle at a flower shop. "Ma, hey...ma, I'm sorry...I was trying to help her home, but, I can't remember where Golden Hill is..." Annabelle smiled. "What a coincident...that's where a good friend of mine lives..Sarah everwood, well, her last name is probably different, becouse she got married...Oh lord, that was 12 years ago...i am terrible..I think she had a little girl.." Annabelle shook her head. "Anyway, come with me, I know where that is..it's about a block from here..." She smiled, and led them to Golden Hill. "Dear, do you think you can find your home from here? If not, you just come find me at that flower shop...ask for Annabelle, ok?" She smiled, and took Max's arm. "You, are coming with me.." he groaned. "ma, what i do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Paulie gasped. His mom knew her mom, but it had been 12 years!
"Oh, um, Sarah Everwood is actually my mom!" Paulie felt a little bit odd saying that, but she felt it necessary.
"But, yeah now she's Sarah King..." Paulie hoped she didn't seem to straightforward or something, she was always worried about what people thought of her. As they neared Golden Hills though, Mrs. Annabelle left Paulie there alone, and she felt more confident. She whistled all the way to the house, but then when she rang the doorbell, no one was there. She didn't have a cell phone either.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Ida sat on her pourch looking over the fancy cut grasses of Lincon forest. Bweck drove up in his new bmw. He smiled. Leah walked out of the house. "Hey!" She called. They kissed. Ida ate dinner with her parents silently. "So? Hows school?" Her dad asked. Ida shrugged. "Just a bunch of pot heads." She mumbeled. Leah gave Beck a look. He shrugged. "Oh..." "I'll be back later." Ida said. She grabbed her coat and left. She sat o the park swing. Silenly humming to her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ida at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida at school   Ida at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida at school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: The Streets-
Jump to: