River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know, I'm wierd..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:24 pm

She actually looks perfect!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:17 pm

thank you sarah! at least SOMEONE around here is NICE enough not to just go and say that she SUCKED....like SOME jerks I know...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Rebecca, do you like Ida? Or do you think she sucks to...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 am

i never siad anyone sucked...but I made all the caracters on magak and stuff so ill post them when it reopens! i meen i didn't look at the decriptions or anything its just how i imaigin them so you guys r probly going to say mine suck but oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 am

I'M TALKING ABOUT REBECCA!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 am

OH! ok that what i thopught! sorry! but i wish magak would open!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am

no, I don't...I just wish rebecca was here! why don't you want to RP here? You haven't even done they're WEDDING yet! Seriously! (but we can just say they're married) maybe you can have her have a baby! I mean, it could have happend in all that time, couldn't it have? ANYWAY...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 am

yeah idk...i was considering deleting her and starting over and stuff but idk...i meen you guys can if you want to too! but only one person to start if your going to start over so it desint get too croded
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:29 am

naw, I don't want to...but you can!! hey, maybe you could make like, one of the boys teachers or somthing! She could still be young, but then she would have connections in the city and stuff! oh, and you should make a school, just saying :)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am

Personally if we restart, I think we should COMPLETELY restart, with like a new website. I don't want to quit this one, but if we do I just don't want to repeat it you know?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know, I'm wierd..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2