River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah & Terrence-Month whatever it is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sarah & Terrence-Month whatever it is Empty
PostSubject: Sarah & Terrence-Month whatever it is   Sarah & Terrence-Month whatever it is Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Sarah paced around the house as Terrence called the school. Paulie was supposed to get home at 3:15, but it was 3:47 and she still wasn't back. They were going to wait until four, but Sarah was too nervous.
"Do you think she's ok?" Sarah wrung her hands.
Terrence put his finger to his lips as someone answered his call. "Hi, this is Terrence King. I am Paulie King's father, and I was just calling to make sure that she left the school alright?" pause. Sarah tried to listen in to what the woman was saying, but she was too quiet.
"Alright, thankyou."
"What happened? What did she say Terrence?"
"Paulie left the school at...three."
Sarah nearly collapsed on the floor. She couldn't believe it, something had happened to poor little Paulie. She was only eleven years old, and just barely! Sarah ran to the closet and grabbed her jacket.
"C'mon Terrence, let's go!" She zipped it up and dashed for the door.
"Hold on there now, let's call the police first."
"How can you be so CALM!? Are daughter is MISSING! And you're just STANDING THERE! GET YOUR LAZY BUM OFF THE SOFA AND GET OUT HERE!"
"Sarah, you're being irrational--"
"NO YOU'RE BEING IRRATIONAL!" Terrence lept off of the couch and grabbed Sarah's shoulders. "Listen Sarah. We're calling the police, and as soon as they hang up, we'll head out to find Paulie. It's the best we can do dear." Sarah began sobbing hysterically.
"alright...I guess...I guess that m-makes the m-most sense..."
"That's a girl. Now just sit down while I call."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com

Sarah & Terrence-Month whatever it is
Page 1 of 1