River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...

Go down 
+2
o there u r perry!
MSA is a CC
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Empty
PostSubject: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Ok, I think I've figured it out...I'm gonna make Riverstoneheights AGAIN, but I have ONE question...

you know how you have "basics" and "houses" and stuff? Like, how do you make those...cause I've got everything else I think :)
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:39 am

What? Why? Are we abandoning this one? What's the point? I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 am

becouse SOMEbody wants to make a website for her "Friends" who apparently, we are not...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 am

Oh, ok. If you REALLY wanna make another one, then just make a new e-mail account or something, but I don't wanna leave this one!! I'm sad now...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 am

ME TO!! ok, I'm re-making riverstone Heights, to the best of my abilitys!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:51 am

ok, I also want to know which skin you used
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 am

I DID IT! OMG I AM SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!

KAATE!

Ok, everybody I will post the adress in a sec! YAY!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 am

This is weird..is it like the exact same, or is it different?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:49 am

IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME!!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 am

ok guys Im not deleting this i was just consitering it and stuff. but jessica i don't really see the point in changing it and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 am

BUT YOU JUST SAID YOU WERE GONNA DELETE IT!! i spent ALL morning making this website so that you could make your stupid website for your friends, and then you tell me YOU WEREN'T SERIOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am

sorry you asumed that! they do take a long time to do but yeah i was just thinking about it the whole time and stuff. i baisicly just wanted your guys opions.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 am

you never asked our opinions! I'm sorry, but that's a complete lie! You just came out and said "I'm making this website for all of my friends" and then I asked a bunch of questions, and not ONCE did you say "Oh, I wasn't really that serious"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:20 pm

If we do decide to delete this one (not saying we will) I actually made this horse and wolf one a long time ago. I think it's pretty cool, but I don't want to use it until we have only one website.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

ok jessica im sorry you made the website and stuff and we might not get on it and stuff. and im also sorry that I didn't come straight out sand ask for your guys opions and stuff and im sorry about all of the confusion. ok so basicly im not deleting this website and we can go to jessicas website if you guys really want to. though i don't see the point if they r like almost the excast same.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

no, I wanna stay here, i've got an idea for the other one anyway :)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 am

ok maybe you could make it for your friends back in rockeymount or something! i think 3 websites for all of us would be alittlle much but idk it might work!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

no, that's too much...but I think i've got an idea!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 am

I agree courtney. If we do change, it shouldn't be the exact same. We would get bored faster...idk I would just prefer a fresh start if we do restart.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 am

wait, that wasn't what I was saying at all...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 pm

I said i agree with courtney not you lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 pm

ok well, when we switch websites (Which will not be for a LONG time...) I will be doing it!!! hey, I'm gonna post a poll on what type of theme we should have :) (Your right sarah, this is exciting!) lol, and you said it is really hard making a website! It's really easy! Hey, i have one question, how do you put in the chat box and time?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:02 pm

k'nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrlllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aakkkkkkkkkkkksssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa444444444444444444444444arrrrrrrr c,cvvvvvvvvvvppppppppppppp

AHH! sorry, hermann keeps climbing all over my laptop....he loves that. ANYWAY, tiping fast here. I'm hermann sitting, and I was thinking, do any of you have any ideas about what the theme of the next website should be, but NO switching yet!!! NONE AT ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

I was thinking horse and wolf...i kind of already made one lol, you can look at it here:
reiningfreedom.forum-motion.com

Anything's fine though...I don't really care ^^
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 pm

wow, I like the format. It's AWESOME. But i'm not sure what I want to do...How long did ity take you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...   Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an  idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtney PLEASE...I think i actually have an idea...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next