River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I FINALLY FELL OFF!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

I FINALLY FELL OFF! Empty
PostSubject: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 am

ok today i fell off! finally! ok ive been like riding since i was like 9 and ive never falledn off before and now i have!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 am

5 more to go!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:50 pm

You sound glad...why are you glad that you fell off? Anyway, we're leaving like, NOW!!! OMG!! But my dad's bringing his laptop, so I'll still be able to get on, just not a lot :) Omg I'm SO excited!! But, if you're glad, yay, I guess....idk.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 pm

YOU HAVE TO FALL OFF A HORSE (or have a tramatic experiance, like being BITTEN while you were riding) AT LEAST 6 TIMES BEFORE YOU ARE A REAL RIDER!! I'm not a real rider...I've got 3 to go I think...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 pm

I JUST FINISHED A 17 MILE BIKE RIDE! AHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:19 pm

I have five more to go, but I think I can settle for being a mediocre rider lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 am

yeah ill probly fall off again and stuff like i almost did on shannah and stuff but yeah i was glad that i fell off a =pony! but it was at a canter so now my but's soore! and my elbow has a big cut and stuff.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 am

oo, well here's hollys list, at least that I was there!

-Jamie:
She was on huntseat, and she flew off the side at a canter, but held onto the saddle, she was able to get back on while STILL at a canter, but later that day he ended up bucking up, and she flipped off.
-Cupcake (EVIL!)
He bit her twice while she was riding him...and once he had a muzzle thingy, and he STILL got her, it was pretty bad.
-Justin:
He did a crow hop, and scared himself silly. He bolted, and started bucking. She pulled on him so hard, his reign snapped, and she flew way up in the air like a rag doll, and hit the fence on her way down. She rolled out of the ring, and was actually ok. She never cried and got back on that same day.
- Concho (she hates him, but he's cute):
When she was getting off, someone had they're reigns too long, and when they went to pop they're horse, they got his butt by chance, and he kicked out, and got her.

yeah, so that's....5, she's not a real rider, but she's mighty close, lol. Holly and I are like, really close. I've known her since I started riding! (first grade)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 am

So wait, how'd you fall off courtney? Give us details! lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:29 pm

ok so i had this extremly hard pature wher u made really sharp turn over 2 feet jumps at a canter and then u had to go trough a really narrow pasagge way at a canter and the turn the other way and then right over a jump at an angle and then when i went over that jump my horse rambuchesly bucked me off at a canter midway through the jump! I got catapoulted trought the air and landed on another jump that someo else happened to be jumping over at the same time.

JK! ok Jewel was catering really fast and was about to run into a couple of other horses so i tried to turn her but she of couse didn't want to and so she started to trough her head up and down pretty hard and stuff and she was cantering so i completly lost my balance and fell off.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:37 pm

OMG Courtney I totally believed u and just sent Katrina to ask you about it! lol, but yeah the REAL fall sounds pretty bad too. Jewel can get grouchy sometimes, well at least that's what I've heard. When i fell off i had never cantered before and my horse started cantering towards the fence, but of course he had to stop and I flipped over his head. lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:25 pm

whoa, that smarts...well, I remember when I fell off suggs. He was cantering (I was doing huntseat..) anyway, and it had raind the week before, so it was kind of thick. He draggs his feet, and his foot got stuck, so I like, flew off his shoulder. It didn't hurt too bad...anyway, we had fun.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 am

WAIT OMG REBECCA DID U DO THE VIRGINIA CREEPER TRAIL!!! CAUSE I TOTALLY DID THAT ONCE!!!!! Sry...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 am

YES! OMG! IS WAS AWESOME!!!!! And I beat all these stupid snot headed boys....it was AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 am

What??? lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 am

The Virginia Creeper Trail. It's like 20 miles long and you can bike down it or walk , or go up it if you really want to. But I did that like 3 years ago! Creepy! Lol, and wasn't it creepy that we were crushing on the same guy years before we knew each other???
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah kate...we r very odd
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm

OMG! me and my dad went on it and he rented a bike but i didn't and the first one brock down the like first 30 minutes and so then we callled the rental place and they told us to meet them like a loooong ways from there and so we had to walk our bikes alllllllll the way down there and then we got there and thye weren';t there and so we like waited for like and hour and then they finally showed uop and so we got back on and riode a little mare and then his bike broke down AGAIN! so we walk up to the road by it and this guy offers us a ride and so of course my dad is fine with it and so we get into this like toal strangers car and like ride all the way back to the place wich like takes an hour and then drop off the bikes and go back to our cabin. oh and on the trip up the mountain i puked!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm

wow, that SUCKs...lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm

That does suck, I'm sorry. I don't think I've ever had an adventure quite like that one...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:35 pm

lol me neither :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY FELL OFF!   I FINALLY FELL OFF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I FINALLY FELL OFF!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: