River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupidity. I almost cried!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:55 am

lol, jst making sure she wasnt lying. :P
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 am

jeans! why wouldn't you just wear jeans? that's just strange....
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

idk, what your talking abouyt.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 pm

lol no one wears jeans in English, even when you're schooling ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:32 am

some begginers do but i think they r not as comfey and stuff and they don't work as well but yeah i wore my show pnats too! thye r like the nicest ones! one old pare i had (my very first pair) has a hole in the but now! and then all my other pants were dirty so i was going to waer them but then i found the hole! it would have been funny if i had whore thenm
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:44 pm

lol yeah I would have been like "um...courtney???"
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 pm

dat's cwazy. We wear jeans always...even when we ride english. I only know of ONE person who doesn't. She owns mater. (he's like, 18 hands!!!) And everyone always stares at her, becouse she looks so silly! OMG, watching her get on Mater, in a huntseat saddle, with no mounting block, is quite a sight. It makes your jaw drop. I can get on everybody without a mounting block, western and english, but mater is just...GIANT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupidity. I almost cried!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: