River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!

Go down 
+2
Sarah Everwood
MSA is a CC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Empty
PostSubject: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:54 pm

OMG!! this place revolves around CHOCOLATE!! ok, all of the streets have to do with candy, and the lamp posts are HERSHEY KISSES!!! OMG! anyway, we've gotten like, 3,000000000 tons of chocolate...ok, see you guys l8er!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:01 am

Woah! That is awesome! Annie would be sooo happy, you know what her batmitzfa (idk if I spelled that right lol) theme is? CHOCOLATE! lol she's really excited, but she has to wait until next summer.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm

thats odd...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 pm

I know lol, I thought it was kind of wierd too
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm

yeah...I like chocolate more then the next person but ah,
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Omg! Now I want to go to Hershey!!! That's so cool, hershey kiss lamp posts....lol, you'll HAVE to bring us back some chocolate!!! (although it's probably just the same stuff you buy at the store....)
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am

OMG, that's SO COOL!!! I"ll have to live in Hershey for like a year before I move to Australia obviously...I'll get on that...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 am

lol, apparently Milton hershey actually founded the city...he was really cool, since it was in the great depression, he wanted to make it so more people could work, so when he had to fire people, they could run they're own buisnesses and stuff in the town. ANYWAY, gettysburg was awesome, I like longstreet best.....as hairy as he was. OMG! ok, this may not be funny to you guys, but it is to me:

Ok, so like, Lee was riding traveler (his horse) in the movie 'gettysburg' and it's all important and he's like, supposed to be in a parade, and all of a sudden traveler tripped, and it was so funny, cause then traveler was limping the whole rest of the scene, and in the next scene, he had a different horse..lol, it was funny to me
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:04 am

Haha, that is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 pm

I dont get it! ahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

lol, horse trade in!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:17 pm

ahhhhh poor horsey! oh well! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:57 pm

well, he probably wasn't so bad off...Justin stepped on a rock at this show, becouse the riding ring was FULL of them. So ms. Wanda went up to the owner, and was like. "Those rocks are really bad..." and he was like. "oh, I put them in there..." and she was like. "What?" And he was like "Yeah, I put em' in so that it wouldn't be so dusty at shows" And she was like, "oooooookkkkkkkk" I mean, the judgers were taking off points, becouse some of the other older horses were tripping! I mean, two horses pulled SHOES for christs sake! Anyway...where was I going with this? OH!! yeah, and then you know the perry's? The girl who has like, a million horses? Well, she decided to ride annabelle...I mean, why annabelle? She could ride, kappy, blue boy, sammy, duey, curly.....and the list goes one, they're all really good show horses, but she rides ANNABELLE! and then guess what!! She thought annabelle's canter wasn't very good, becouse it wasn't like HER horses. So she cantered annabelle for like, an hour!! And really hard too. She's really rough with them. Anyway, I went over there, and ms.Wanda said annabelle was lame becouse she had been ridden too hard! She's on STALL REST! i mean, she HATES stalls, they scare her! And now she's got to be on bed rest for like, two weeks! I mean, why did she have to ride annabelle? Now I can't ride her! I AM SO MAD AT HER!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Ok, I diodnt read that! It looks 2 complicated!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm

BASICALLY! this is what happend:

thisgirl who has like, a million horses? Well, she decided to ride annabelle...I mean, why annabelle? She could ride, kappy, blue boy, sammy, duey, curly.....and the list goes one, they're all really good show horses, but she rides ANNABELLE! and then guess what!! She thought annabelle's canter wasn't very good, becouse it wasn't like HER horses. So she cantered annabelle for like, an hour!! And really hard too. She's really rough with them. Anyway, I went over there, and ms.Wanda said annabelle was lame becouse she had been ridden too hard! She's on STALL REST! i mean, she HATES stalls, they scare her! And now she's got to be on bed rest for like, two weeks! I mean, why did she have to ride annabelle? Now I can't ride her! I AM SO MAD AT HER!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 pm

:( Oh, thats sucks...Well at least it shows you you'vew got a nice horse right?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

NO! i've got JUSTIN, who is an absolute wimp...he's adorable, but has these...nervous breakdowns, where he'll start shaking, and if you touch him, he'll totally freak!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 pm

oh...i thought you rode annabelle. Well anyway! REPKY! AND READ YOUR PM!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 pm

OH! i thought you meant after Annabelle got hurt, and that my new horse was great and...never mind, I get what you meant.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Yeah...i was like "wait? What?!" Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!   HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELOOOOOOOO from HERSHEY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: