River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elise- month 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:51 am

Elise walked to the edge of the side walk and waved her arms up in the air to signal a taxi.

(hint hint kate!!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:53 pm

(Hint taken)

Ed pulled up to the curb to let a woman in. "Where to, ma'am? Are you going to a place with coffee? Because my shift doesn't end for two hours and then I have to go straight home and my dog....oh, never mind. Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Annabelle was walking with a very tired Jane. "Where IS she?" She looked at Jane for the hundreth time that day accusingly. Jane had gotten used to it. Annabelle sat down on the curb. They were VERY far from her condo. She didn't recognize the area anyway. Suddenly, a boy came down the street, carrying a dog. He was running. Annabelle jumped up. "Is it ok?" She asked him. He shrugged. "I don't know..." she finally looked at the dog, and almost feighnted. "ABBY!!!!" She had been hit by a car. "Oh! That's my dog!" She was crying. Jane was sleeping standing up. Annabelle needed a taxi (HINT HINT KATE) and fast. Sham looked at her accusingly. "And how did she get out?" She put her hands on her hips and pointed to Jane. "SHE knocked the door open!" he looked at her skeptically, then saw Jane. He almost jumped. He nodded. "Oh, I see..." Abby was out of it. Jane didn't know what to do. She barked and started stepping around. "We need a taxie..." she looked around for one.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Leah heard screams and yelling. She looked down. Then ran toward it. She ran about 4 blocks toward her house. She saw Sham, her neighbor standing next to...oh god, Annabelle. Leah sighed. "Oh my loard." She saw blood, and a car. "Annabelle! ARE YOU OK?!" She screamed as she ran across the street. Annabelle was crying. She saw a large dog in the road. "Oh annabelle." She put hgr arms around her. "What happed?" She asked accusing Sham. He shook his head. "Nottin! I swear this crazy dog was hear. I just, er found him like this." Leah sighed and held Annnabelle closer. "Are you ok?"

Last edited by Hot Shot on Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:31 pm

No no no, Rebecca, Sham didn't HIT her, he FOUND her hit!

Annabelle looked at her. "We need a vet! I mean, I Am a vet, but I work with large animals...we need a TAXIE (HINT HINT)!!!" Sham lifted up Abby. "Where's the vet office?" He was getting blood all over him. Abby suddenly started scrambling. Jane barked and pawed at Leah. Whatcha doin' here? You the doc? She didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Leah tryed to calm jane down. "Look, my house is right there. Why dont I take this little puppy for the night?" She had a feeling annabelle needed some help. She held Jane by the collar so she could not paw at Annabelle. "Is she...alive?" Leah asked.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:48 pm

" im going to the apartment complex above 22nd st." she said looking out the window. they turned the corner and started to head down the street. she could make out something... wait a girl! lying in the middle of the lane! "SIR! SIR! please pull over!" the car stoped and Elise jumped out of the car and rushed troward the girl. " are you ok! what happened!wait is your dog ok?" she demanded "ok we need to get you and your dog some were!" she said walking back to the taxi with the girl. they hopped in. "ok sir we need to get to the vet as soon as posiable!!" she turned back to the dog and stroked her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Leah sighed and lead the dog sdown the street. Hopefully she could find her key. (COURTNEY I WANT A SMALL APERTMENT)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:52 pm

ANNABELLE IS FINE!!!!!!

Annabelle ran over to Ed. "hold on.." she jumped in with the now bloody sham. He was still carrying Abby. Jane was barking and pawing at the leaving car. She looked at Leah. Where'r they goin'? She soon thought of somthing. she wanted a donut.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm

ok so is annebelle in the taxi or not???? you said you needed a taxi!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Ed was really concerned. He went up to Annabelle. "Would you like to go to the vet's office, or the hospital? Or somewhere else? I'd be happy to take you too. I don't think my other customer minds."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Annabelle looked at him. She sighed a huff. "Look, my dog jane opened the door and let Abby out. We found jane and were looking for abby, he" she said motioning to Sham "Found her, she has been hit by a car, but, I think she just got bad road burn, I want to get to a vet, but, It would be MOST helpful if you could take me home...I am kind of a vet, and I can treat road burn.." she jumped back in the car. Sham tried to calm Abby down. Annabelle looked at her and patted her soft head. "You little goof, why did you go?" She shook her head. She looked at Sham. "What's your name anyway?" He blinked a minute. "Shamar Fantomatico...I know, it sounds VERY silly...dad was Italion, mom was arabic....funny combination..." he looked back at Abby who seemed quite irritated at that point.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Ed blinked. "Okay, I can take you home." He didn't know who to take home first, but he'd figure that out. "First I need to know who's closest, where do you live again?" All this talk about dogs made him miss the Doorman, and besides, his shift was over in an hour.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"thanks...that's REALLY helpful...I think my brother knows you...he's the bar tender at the cafe', he can pay you later...." Sham was wrestling with Abby, who hated being in cars.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:53 pm

"Oh yeah, I remember him. Your brother seems like a nice guy." Not many people are friendly with the taxi driver, so it must run in the family, he added internally. "So I'll just take you home, and I guess your brother will pay me. I'll stop by tomorrow, so don't forget to tell him." He drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elise- month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 1   Elise- month 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise- month 1
Page 1 of 1