River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collin and the foxes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Collin and the foxes Empty
PostSubject: Collin and the foxes   Collin and the foxes Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Lilly sniffed a track down the forest path. It smelled like a dog. She was only a pup, so what did she know? She knew her mom was in barking distance. She looked over at a bush. It seemed to be where the scent was coming from. She timidly approached it. Lilly gulped. "Hello?" Collin stired and looked around. Leaves. Where was he!? Oh yeh, in a bush in tjhe middle of nowhere. "Hello?" Lilly said again\ Collkin emerged from the pile of leaves.Lilly smiled. "Oh, your just a fox!" Colllin growled. "Fort you info I'm a pure breed papion." Lilly repeated. "Paperon?" Collin sighed. "Who are you?" Lilly stepped forward. "Lilly, I'm a fox." C ollinb shock his head. "I can see that..." Lilly nosed him. "You smell funny." Maybe it was becaiuse he liked her, or because he was just tierd. "You do to." He said softly. Lilly smiled. "Want to meet my mom???" Collin shock his head. "Please."
Back to top Go down

Collin and the foxes
Page 1 of 1