River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camile-collin, week 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Camile-collin, week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Leah had asked Camile to watch Collin while she was with Hugo. Camile, loving horses, took him to the barn. She put him down on the hay while she looked at her hourse, Avalanch. Colln panicked. LEAH??? LEAH? Where am I? Someone....HELP! Collon jupmed out of the stall and ran down the trails. He squeld. HeLP? HELP?? HELP!!!!! Noone anwserd his Little crys/. Camile was to busy with her hourse to notice. Collin ran into the woods following another dogs senct. He saw one and ran up. MATE? MATE! Please, look here I'm lost and straggeld and owners know what...please help me get back home?" Collin rolled over on his stomuch. Pleses mate...please?" Collin was desperarte for help.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Annabelle heard somthing, so did Jane. Wonder what dat is Jane galloped towards the sound ahead of Annabelle. Jane got there first and saw Jane. She yelped and jumped. She started sqeeling and yellping. She was running in cirles. AHHHHHHHH! HE'S GONNA EAT ME! Annabelle got there. She laughed. "Jane, be quiet! Here you go little fella'" she picked up Collin. "Well your a little cutie..." she carried him back with her to see Abby. She plopped him down on the mat next to Abby, who wagged her tail. Hello...who are you? Abby was curious. Jane stayed her distance and howled. "OH SHUT UP JANE!" She quieted, but not by much. She still stayed her distance. Annabelle looked at Collin. "now who do you belong to?" She bent down and started scratching him on the chest.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Collin smiled and licked her finger. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! He gave her his cutist look, he enlarged his eyes, laid back his head ands showed his little smile. He knew she would instantly melt. Bark! Bark! In others words Hah, ha sucker! He looked over at Jane. Then back to Annabelle and waged his tail more.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Annabelle laughed and ruffed his ears. She hadn't fallen for the look. She got up and went over to Jane. "JANE! Come here dummy...what a good girl!" She rubbed her ears and back and kissed her on her slobbery nose. "YES! GOOD GIRL!" she said as she sat down. Jane rolled over on her legs. Annabelle laughed and winced at the same time. "Your a silly girl!" Abby barked and tried to get up. "Oh all right, we'll go.." She got up and put on Jane's leash. She looked at Abby. "You up for walking?" Abby got up and wagged her tail. Annabelle shrugged. "Well, ok...but you have to ride there..." Abby didn't mind. Jane tried to ride in the cart, but Annabelle pushed her out. "YOUR too big!" She looked at Collin. "Alright, I'll see you around.." She peddeld off, with Jane jogging slowly behind her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Collin sat on the ground looking up. WHAT? Had they just...just LEFT him? Collin whimperd. Please, please COME BACK! He chased after him but his small legs could not carrie him. Soon he lost vishual, and the worst thing...it was getting dark. Collin ambeld around in the fadeing sun, looking for SOMe help. Really ANY help. Finnaly and craweld into a thicket and fell asleep.
MEANWHILE:

Camile franticaly searched the barn, office, and surrounding feilds. There was no sign of Colli. She sighe. "COLLIN!" She yteled out. Finnaly she retreated as the sun set. There was no hope of finding him in the dark. She decied to ask anyone ifthey had seen him. She saw Sarah, Elsise, and Annabelle. She smiled. "Hi, Have any of you guys seen Collin? Leah will be home any time now and..." She sighed. "I'm afraid I've lost him!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Annabelle laughed. "oh, he's right over there, scared the living day lights out of my dog, Jane!" she laughed, and then looked at the spot. "Well now that's strange, I wonder where he's gone?" THEN she peddled away

(sorry, but Annabelle's supposed to be at work!)

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Wed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm

(Hes like in the middle of the woods) PS!

Camile sighed. Oviously Annabelle was histaruicle, or did not READ the post above. She sighed and went back to resturant to work untill Leah got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camile-collin, week 1   Camile-collin, week 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camile-collin, week 1
Page 1 of 1