River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elise- 10:00 am- month one

Go down 
+2
nevile luver 101
cab53
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise- 10:00 am- month one Empty
PostSubject: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Elise wandered into the barn nervous that oliver was going to be there. she was sure she could keep it down if he was though. katie had come over last night and they had talked about it all and now she felt alittle beter. annebelle still hadn't returned her call too. maybe she would be her and she could just ask for lessons then.she heeved a shigh as she got to midnights stall. "hey boy...." elise whispered to him as she rubbed his soft nose. (try it! it really is soft!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Leah ran into the stables looking for anyone. It had begun to thunder and the horsdes where rowdy. Collin would HATE this. She saw one girl at the end. Leah ran to her. "Hello..." She breathed in. "Please, would you help me? My little dog is lost in the aweful storm. I just, er hate to think about it...." She panted. She hoped she would, if she didnt she could go by her self she guessed. She knew there was a 300 acre tract of land. Collin would be like, anywhere bby now. Hopefuly he had not gone far!
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Eliza stood there grooming Daze a bit; he was really dirty from all the mud in the pasture. She was dissapointed that she wouldn't get to ride today because of the rain; it had just started when she was driving over here. Suddenly she heard a whole bunch of running and panting from another part of the barn. She stopped to listne to the conversation; "Hello... Please, would you help me? My little dog is lost in the aweful storm. I just, er hate to think about it..." She didn't recgonize the voice, but still wanted to help immediatly. She had awful thoughts of Lucy lost in the rain, and immediately pust her stuff away and put Daze bakc in his stall. She jogged over to the other side of the barn to see two girls standing there, one who seemed out of breath. She ran over and blurted out without intro "Oh my gosh! That's awful! I'd really be happy to help you find him." She was shocked at her sudden outburst of socialness, and decided to blame it on the urgency of the moment.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Hugo ran into the barn. He hadn't seen her. Star was being rowdy in his stall, and was calling over to Gigi (We got this new horse named gigi, pronounced like "G-G" not guh, but GEE, I hope you get it...anyway, she's a red roan in is SO sweet! She is AMAZING!!) Hugo walked over to him and clipped on his lead rope. He took him out of his stall. "Come here..." he tied him in front of Gigi's stall, so they wouldn't keep calling to each other. He looked around for Leah, and then saw her standing with a girl. He ran over. "Leah, have you found him? Camille told me.." he looked around and saw Elise. "Oh, hi, what's your name?" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Leah could feel tears coming down her cheeks. "We've got rto find him. I just know hes in grate trouble." She smiled at Hugo and cluutched his hands. "Thanks." With that she ran into the wind and rain in search of Collin.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Hugo nodded and kissed her cheek. "don't worry, we will..." and ran over to star. "C'mon buddy, you've got to be pretty energetic anyway" he looped the lead rope around his neck and cilmbed on bare back (Joy does this with Josey all the time at our barn, it's kind of funny, becouse she'll have the bridle and Saddel on and will say "She's being to hard to handel!" and will take off everything, and ride bareback! It calms Josey right down!) he squeezed his sides (by the way, I hear you guys always use mounting blocks? Is that so, cause' I don't think I've used one in about 3 years except at shows somtimes...) "C'mon old man, let's go..." he always called star that. He trotted out in the rain. Star was a trail horse, so it took a lot to spook him. He moved through obediantly and breathed hard on the soggy ground. Hugo looked for Collin. (can we have Hugo find him? I don't care, just asking)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:09 pm

mean while.....

Collin huddel into Lilly. The old hollow oak was a strudy place. To the side of hi 4 other fox cubbs lie, each sleeping peacefully. Lillys mom, tanna, looked over at Collin. "I hope it doesnt worsen. My dauyghter....shed be about your age, judi, is still out there." Collin nodded. "At least the little ones are safe. Helmer called from the top of the undergrounbd hole. "I can see her!" He grabbed Judi by the neck and through her in the hole. She landed with a plunk of collin, waking two of the other cubs up. She sighed. He fur was wet and soaked. Collin smiled as she looked him over. "Hi." She smiled back. "Hi" She began to dry her fur as Helmer crawled down. "The storm is getting worse." Tanna sighed. "Oh well, as long as I have my family." Judi winkewd at Collin as she icked her poaws. Soon most everyone was alseep. Judi laid snuggeled into Collin. He didnt mind and was contented by her snore.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:14 pm

aww!

Hugo rode around for about an hour more, it was getting bad, and he didn't know where Leah was. "LEAH! LEAH COME HERE!" He saw her and galloped over. "Leah, we aren't going to find him, he's fine I'll bet, we'll look for him after the storm..." he looked at the sky and saw a tornado, but it wasn't headed for them. "Leah, come on! We've got to get out of here!" He didn't wait for an answer, and pulled her onto Star, who gave a mighty whinny and galloped off to the barn. Hugo held onto Leah tight, he didn't want her to fall.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Leah ghasped as he swept her onto the horse. "LET ME DOWN!" She punched at his arms. "HUGO! Leah bite his hand. His grasp weakend and she flew into the air and into a brush. She moaned. "aWWWWWW." Leah saw his horse ride away./ She pulled her self out of the bush. Where had that other girl gone? She did not know...Leah started to cry. It was pitch black, storming, and she was lost. Her hand started to swell. She figured it was broken. She fumbbeld around looking for collin. She was so lost.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Hugo was completely in shock. He tried to stop Star, who was in a wild dash for the barn. I ain't stoppin for NOBODY! He whinnied wildly. Hugo finally turned him around. He walked through the woods. "LEAH! LEAH WHERE ARE YOU! LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He couldn't see anything. Where could she be? I have to find her! He searched franticly. "LEAH!!! SAY SOMTHING! LEAH! WHERE ARE YOU! LLLLEEEAAAHHH!" he was frantic to find her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Leah tripped on a bundle of wet sticks. A lightning bold flased across the sky.She shutterd. Then, like a bell, rang Hugos voices. She tried to get up but fell back into thje pile of leaves she was in. "I"M HERE! I'M HERE!" She calleds. She needeed help.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Hugo heard somthing, and so did star. Star looked around. He looked towards Leah. "LEAH! I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!" he didn't want star to step on her either. He trotted around somemore. He was crying. " LEAH !!" Star pawed impatiently, hugo popped him with the rain, which he rarely did. Star grunted and looked around. Hugo saw somthing. "LEAH!! I THINK I SEE YOU! SAY SOMTHING!"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Leah moaned she saw Hugo. As she did the wind rushed around. There was a crack of lightning. Hugo and Leah where trapped by a giant tree. It knocked a row of other trees down. It had branches and and was at least 5 ft around. Leah groaned and got up. She waved her hands at HHugo. This looked more didmal and dismal every momoent.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Star panicked. He reared up, but Hugo held on. He jumped off and ran over to Leah. "Leah! Oh my gosh, we've got to get out of here!" he picked her up gingerly, and carried her over to star. He wrapped Annabelle's rain coat around her. He was soacking wet. He looked around for a lower part of the tree...5 feet was a huge jump, even for a big horse like Star. He thought a moment. Star was a great trail horse, mabye he could help them find anouther way out. He climbed on gingerly. He held Leah still in his hands. "Go on Star, take us home!" He dropped the lead rope so that it fell around his neck. Hugo whisled, that told Star to go home. Hugo held onto Leah....he was so worried about her. "We'll get there, don't worry..." he kissed her on the cheek as Star made a rather bumpy, and jerky trek through a mysterious part of the woods.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:28 pm

"Hugo...." Leah sighed. "I think my rist is broken. We should stay." There where no lights, except the constant lighting in the sky. Another bolt hit a tree just 20 yards way. Leah shock. She preesed her hands on Hugo back. "We cant..." She said and gimgerly pulled the riens from his hands. Leah stoped the horse. "Hugo..." She said.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Hugo looked at her irritatedly. "Well what do you want me to do? If we don't move, we're gonna die! This horse isn't gonna last much longer, and you aren't either!" He sighed and looked at her. "Why do you not want to go?" He looked around. He had no idea where he was. The clap of lightnig hit. That was the last straw for Star. He reared. Hugo rapped himself around Leah as they flew off Star, so she wasn't likely to be hurt. Star hurdeld himself into the storm. Hugo screamed. " STAR !!" he reached out a hand towards his beloved horse and turned slowly back to Leah. "Well, now you got what you wanted, we're stuck..." he held her close, hoping that they would find someway at least to the barn!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Leah looked fiercly at Hugo. "The storm is only worsening Hugo. Do you want your horse to die?" She looked off at the fadeing glimse of Star. "I dont want to fight." She said slidding her hand down his cheeck. "Lets jusst find some form of shellter." Another bolt at a near tree. "And fast." Leah got up and looked around. All she could see for shelter was a upturned tree. It a dug a whole in the ground. There was a little protection. She leapt toward it. It was only 3 feet deep and was not the best pleace. Leah snuggeld inbto thewet leaves. She looked at Hugo. "Well dont just stand there! COME ON!" Thunder roared and wind reared. She started to cover the hole with sticks to provide protectyion. They where slippery and wet. She packed leves over them.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Hugo hesitated. "Oh, all right..." he went into the cover with her. He wrapped his arms around her. "I wish we had some way to contact someone..." He suddenly remembered somthing. "MY CELL PHONE!" he reached into his pocket. It was wet and cracked, and had almost no power. "I only have enough power to make one call.." he decided to call Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Elise could oly hear the whipping wind as the horses kept looking aroung nervously. she got out from her chair by the radio and went to peek out side. it was a complete mess. she hoped hugo and leah were ok. then out of the corner of her eye she could see a dusty color horse fly by in one of the pastures. she franticly whisled but the horse kept moving. she tried it again and he just glanced over and then came to a sliding stop. again she wisled and this time he galloped toward her. she grabbed a lead rope off a hook and ran out in the feice rain shading her eyes for it she she could see the horse. she grabbed the lead rope and trew it around the horses neck as she had seen Oliver do yesterday. she pulled him in to the barn and then clipped the lead rope to his halter(thats what he was wearing right?) and lead him into the empty stall. once she got him in there she went over to the sign next to his door and read it said his name was Star and belonged to HUGO! he had lost his horse out in the wheater! o gosh this was turning into a horror movie! she dashed to the phone on the wall and picked up the reciver but only heard crakling. "DANG!" she said stompping her foot and going back to the radio to get the latest but it was out too. the day just seemed to get worse and wrose!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:40 pm

ok, well, I was gonna wait until after the storm for somebody to find him....but, that's ok...

Annabelle finally got to the barn, she wasn't as wet, becouse she had a poncho on, and was wearing Hugo's rain cout to carry it. Jane even had a giant plastic poncho over her body, with a hood. She got to the barn and came inside. She shook her hair just like Jane did, and ran strait to the tack room. "We'll need some of this..and this..and this might be neccisary.." she stuffed as much as she could into 3 large saddle bags. Camelot was chewing peacefuly, rain never startled her. Annabelle looked around and saw Tony. "I'll get you too.." She plunked the heavy saddle on Camelot and hooked a lead rope on Tony, she might need him to bring back Hugo and who ever else might be with him. "Let's go Jane.." she trotted off into the rain. Camelot and Tony were very sturdy, and wouldn't run away easily . It took more than a lot to startle them. Camelot especially. She took everything in her stride, and she had a big stride. Annabelle got to the woods. "HUGO! WHERE ARE YOU! HUGO!" she had a flash light, and had clipped one onto Jane, so she knew where she was. Jane sniffed around. Dumdy Dumdy Dumdy dee, Abby was right, this ain't so scary! There was a sudden clap of lightning, which made jane jump clear 4 feet in the air. Well, that was pretty darn scary..Ok, we'll have to be BERY caweful... Annabelle couldn't see anything. Jane was terrible at seeing, smelling, hearing...you name it...all she was good at was howling till the cows came home, and drooling. Suddenly, she perked up. Hugo? she could sense Hugo from a mile away. She bolted right towards him. HUGO HUGO HUGO HUGO HUGO!! she came to the branch, and jumped up and down so she could see over. Her floppy ears were flying above her head. She sat down and howled. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGO!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGO! Annabelle heard her. "C'mon cam, let's go..." she cantered towards Jane, who was pawing at the branch. Annabelle got off. She didn't know what to do, then she got an idea. She couldn't climb over, but Maybe Camelot and Tony (who were a draft horses) could move it a little so they could squeeze in. She looked over and called to them. "HUGO! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, I'M GOING TO GET CAM AND TONY TO PUll IT, DON'T GO NEAR THE BRANCH!" she hookeded her lunge line, which had a chain, around the branch, and then hooked it to Camelot's sturdy Saddel. Next, she wrapped the longer one around Tony in a sort of harness. She went in front of them and tugged on their lead ropes. "C'mon Cam, PULL! At a boy Tony.." Camelot bore down with all her strength, trying to pull the branch. "easy girl.." Tony was a little confused, but pulled to. "Good boy..." She called over. "ALMOST GOT IT!" Suddenly Tony bore down extra hard, and it opened just enough for Jane to bolt through. She licked Hugo and disreagarded Leah. She only had eyes for Hugo. She jumped up and down, her tail thwacking Leah in the head.
HUGO! YAY! I FOUNDED YOU! YAY!....can I have a doughnut? Annabelle was still unhooking the horses. She tied up Tony, and ran in through the space with Camelot, who had all of the supplies. "all right...Hugo, have i got an earful for you when we get home...Jane, get off!...Leah? What are you doing here? Take that back, i DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" she helped Hugo up, who in turn picked up Leah. "easy there..." Annabelle shook her head. "Here..." she wrapped Hugo's rain jacket around Leah, and glared at Hugo all the while. "Keep your yap shut until we get home.." she looked at Leah's hand and shook her head. "Yeah, it's broken all right..." she knew plenty about wrapping broken bones, becouse she had had a good amount in her life time! She wrapped it up and put her old, fuzzy riding gloves around Leah's hands. "Come on..." she went over to Camelot, who was standing, staring at them. "We've got to get her at least to the barn..." hugo offered to ride with her, and he went on Tony while she rode Camelot.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm

(ok guys....um you didnt actually 'play' leah but could you like nor do as much....cuse I'm confused)

Leah looked around. She did not understand anything. The forest and trees seemed blury. Light streaked the sky like water racing down a windsheild. Her hand throbbed with pain. By this time she could no longerr move it. It just sat there like a glove over Hugos shoulder. The rain had begun to ease up. Leah looked up at the now barley light sky. She was Hungry, and tierd. Then she rememberd....Collin. He was still out there. Lost....

Meanwhile....

Collin snuggeld as the rain wiped acroos his face, coming down the hole. Suddently he heard a cracking. Just barley he reseled around. "TYanna!" He screamed. She got. "Oh my!" She nossed the pups. They started to arouse. Collin grabbed Lilly by the scruf and Pushed Judi out. As he did a large tree smashed striat on top of the fox den. It caved in with several other trees there. Lilly screamed and crawled uder Judi. Collin ran back franticl;y digging. He howeled. "Tannna!" No reply. Soon the area was flodded by the constant rains and flash flodding. Collin cept digging untill there was to much water for him to lift his head above. Reluctantly he swamm back to Judi and Lilly. Lilluy cept crying as Judi ceot back tears. Collin helkd lilly by the scruff and walked. He was drenched and dirty. Finnaly he saw lights in a distance. He ran towards them. He craweld through a hole in the barn. It was warm and drie. He snuggeld into the hay. Only after making sure Judi and Lilly where O. They soon fell asleep. Collin ran barking down pasrt the stasbles.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

ok, Hugo has her on Tony (anouther hores) cause Annabelle resuced them

Annabelle got into the barn and shut the door tight, to keep the rain out. "Ok, I think we're all alright..." she looked around. She put the horses away as Hugo put Leah down on a bench. "how ya feelin?" he asked stupidly, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Leah moaned. "Tierd...hungry...hurt...soar." She looked up at Him and smiled. Best anwser I camn give." She leaned over on his shoulder. Collin ran down the sytables toward the only lught on. Slowly he could make out Leah. He barked and bounded inbto the light.(hugo)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Hugo got up. "collin?" he picked him up and carried him under his arm. He was shivering, and felt freezing cold. He ran him over to Leah. "look who I found!" He called for Annabelle, who was codling Camelot's newly spraind leg. "ANNABELLE! BRIG THE VET KIT OVER HERE!" she called back. "WHY?" he rolled his eyes. "CAUSE I JUST FOUND A LITTLE DOG THAT WAS STUCK OUT THERE!" he heard a thud as the stall door closed, some talking between her and her horse, and the scraping of the vet kit along the ground as she pulled it off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Collin groweld at Hugo and jumped down to run toward Leah. He snareld and ripped at her pant leg. "What?" She said angrily. Collin ran down toward the other end of the barnb. He turned and barked at her. Get down here you idiot! Leah pulled her self up and followed Him.She looked at Hugo and motion. Collin stoped next to the stalll in which Judi and Lilly where sleeping. He snapped at Leah when she tried to get closer to them. Collin nosed them awakle then looked at Leah. Lilly froze then ran toward Leah. She embraced the soaking wet pup. "Oh.....HUGO!" She called. Judi sat next to Collin, being more wharu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 10:00 am- month one   Elise- 10:00 am- month one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise- 10:00 am- month one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next