River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:45 pm

elise sighed and got out of the car and walked over to the barn. she still really hadn't gotten over what had happened the night before and last week with oliver. she walked in to the wooden doors and saw Oliver himself standing there in his nice jacket and tall boots and a crop in his hands. then Elise saw the devilish girl to the right of him! she took in a deep breath and waked towards them tring to maintain her self. "hi! who are you? im elise" she said with a ovious smile. "oh! hi! you must be the one leasing midnight!" elise gritted her teth in envey. "im Lizzy, Olivers brother! its nice to meet you!" lizzy a=said outstreaching her hand. "nice to meet you too." elise said with a whole different point of veiw now. the lesson went surprisingly well and so they sheculed a anthor lesson next week.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Annabelle and Sham went to the barn last. Annabelle had wanted to check on Star and Annabelle anyway, and see how Gigi and Tony were too. She rubbed Camelot's large hed slowly, as Camelot ate her breakfast/lunch. She ate VERY slowly in comparison to some horses. Sham leaned against the bars of the stall. "she's beautiful.." he commented. Annabelle nodded. "I know..that's her boyfriend over there.." she pointed to Tony. Sham laughed. "He's not good enough for her." annabelle laughed too. "well, see that pretty paint over there? That's Gigi, she's star's girlfriend.." He was confused. "Where's star?" Annabelle laughed. "you dummy, he's right there next to Cam, see? Right-" she dropped her hand. "where is he?" she was extremely confused until she saw the barns bulliton board that had a missing note Hugo had posted. "Oh my.." she was quite worried. "Oh, I do hope someone finds him.." sham looked at it. "Wow, he's a beautiful horse." annabelle nodded absentmindedly. "Hey, we had better get back...Rozalyn has probably woken up by now.." she let Camelot out with Tony, which she was never supposed to do, becouse Tony's owner wouldn't allow it. She hated Annabelle. Suddenly, she saw anouther note on Tony's door. "I have left for the week to go to my vacation home in Spain, please take care of Tony while I am gone, and if there is ANYTHING wrong with him, I will sue....My number is 122-324-3115, call me ONLY in an emergency!" Annabelle shook her head. "Well, we won't have to bother with THAT anymore..." she laughed. "C'mon, I'm gonna let them out. I wish she would let me work with him more, she won't ever let me NEAR him, so I know close to nothing about him.." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Sarah led Lady into her stall. She overheard a bit of Annabelle and Sham's conversation, and it sounded like they were together! Sarah was very happy for Annabelle-but she crossed her fingers that it would last. Annabelle had some...boy issues.
"Good girl." Sarah muttered to Lady as she wrapped her leg in more gauze. The vet had said to change it every other day for two weeks, and it was getting a little repetitive.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:27 pm

(let's pretend Annabelle's there, since she would be the vet anyway)

Annabelle walked over. "she's looking good..." she nodded as she watched Sarah wrap her leg. "Keep it up, and she'll be better in no time!" Annabelle laughed as she talked to Sarah. "I'll check up on her next wendnsday..." she left with Sham, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Actually, wouldn't Katrina be the vet since they had to drive a long way? idk I'm confused...

Sarah smiled at Annabelle, and continued wrapping the leg. She sighed as it all came undone, and started over again, this time being extra careful.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:34 pm

well they both can! they are both local vets so i guess that annebelle is on the travel duty today! idk maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2   Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise- 12:00 pm- month 2
Page 1 of 1