River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

taking away a rule!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

taking away a rule! Empty
PostSubject: taking away a rule!   taking away a rule! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:21 pm

ok since you can oly have one caractor to start then i decided it was ok to double post because that one caractor is your one focus so its harder not to.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: taking away a rule!   taking away a rule! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Good idea courto! I don't see an issue wiht double posting, anyways, so I think it's good that you took the rule away.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: taking away a rule!   taking away a rule! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Wow Katrina, that's from, like, 3 days ago....
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: taking away a rule!   taking away a rule! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey hey hey! I'm not so behind! I've just had mucho homework these last few nights!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: taking away a rule!   taking away a rule! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:09 pm

ok, ok, I'll give you that much...but I'm watching you!!! By the way, WHERE THE HECK IS REBECCA! I WANT HER TO REPLY TO HUGO! you HAVE to read the posts under Annabelle's house, just under that new topic, and skip the part about the pup, just go strait to when Leah comes over IT IS SOOO FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking away a rule!   taking away a rule! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking away a rule!
Page 1 of 1