River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just one new rule!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

just one new rule!!! Empty
PostSubject: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm

no having a post more than 3 pages long! if this happens then just move it to a new topic.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok courto, not complaining, but what's really the point of that? Is there a problem with having really long posts? I don't really care, just wondering.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm

yeah, I was gonna ask.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Well, Courto isn't getting on again tonight, so we'll have to see what she says tommorow, although really I could ask her anytime.... Whatever! Hey, she's coming to the honor roll breakfast tommorrow with my dad since my Mom is out of town, so you'll see her then!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:45 pm

OH! I almost forgot! yeah, my dad's working late tonight... (he's STILL not home) to make up for it tomorrow so he can come to the open house and the breakfast...I wish he was home..
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

So he is coming to the breakfast, right? Cause, then he and my dad can, like meet.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 pm

YUP
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Ok, cool!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:38 pm

LOL, Kate, he kept blaming you the WHOLE way home for eating my donut, he started saying "Now WHO took a donut when they were offerd, and WHO refused one?" he's so funny!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:45 pm

That's hilarious. Are you SURE that you didn't just eat it? I didn't exactly see anybody steal it in the first place...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:47 pm

I might have eaten it... WOULD YOU CHECK YOUR DANG PM MAIL AND ANSWER MY QUESTION! PLEEEEEASE!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:47 pm

I did!!! (:
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm

well guys idk i think one time sarah said if the forums got too full they could blow up or something! idk! but the dounut thing was funny!
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:44 pm

It was! Your dad is actually kind of funny sometimes Jessica!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:05 pm

oh yeah and the singing in the rain in chinnes!! too!!! that was funny!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Ah yes, good times, good times. And THEN he tried to blame me for when HE forgot to study for a test. That was funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just one new rule!!!   just one new rule!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just one new rule!!!
Page 1 of 1