River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Leah rod in the frount seat with Becks arm wrapped arouind her. "Your just so, open." He said looking at her. "Open for what?" She asked. "Just, er, anything. Love I guess. I aklready know that...from ONE night at scrabble. Your just so, wow Perfect." Leah smiled. "You know Hugo NEVER complemented me on ANYTHING. No you beutiful, or wow. Or ANYTHING like that. He was juist, I dont know....Not exactly there. Well, I guess I know why now." Beck frowned. "Yerah, Those poeople. They wont get anything out of klife...Never will. Yoiu on the other hand. You leah, you will do great things. Has anyone ever told you that?" Leah started to tear up. "No, never. All anyone ever thought I was, was a drop out from colledge working two jobs. Nothing more." He passed her a napkin. "Here." Leah cried more. Beck took his hand and swept his hand across her forehead. Then kissedc it. "Know that, ok? Know your a beutiful, smart, wonderful girl." Leah nodded. "Noone has ever said that, not even my parents." Beck nodded. "Its ok. I'm saying it." He smiled. Leah bit her lip. "You just think your mister perfect dont you?" She said laughing. He shook his head. "Yeah." Leah laughed. "You should be more confident. You know?" Leah shock her head. "Yeah, I'm cool arnt I?" He nodded. "Perfectly cool." They enterd viscon, a small village 3 houirs outside of Liverpool. Beck pulled off to a little resturant. "You will LOVE this place. Its really good, they grow everything here. All fresh." He took her aroun the side. "See?" There was a large patch of veggies, a chicken coop. And a few sheep grazing. "Wow, cool." He smiled. Then lead her inside. They each ate and left road. "About 3 more hours ok?" Leah nodded. "Yeah, thats ok." They drove in silence as Leah sleep. Finnnaly they arrived. He shock her gently when they arived at the hotle. He pulled her duffle from thwe back. :Time to get up now." She smiled at him. "ok..." She looked at her watch, it was 3. She sighed and got out of the car. There was a small stacoto inn, with green paint and red brick. It had a flower garden in frount of it and a sign that said. "Backer street hotle." She smiled and got ouut. They checkied in and went up to there room. "Good, there are two beds." Beck said. Leah smiled. "Yeah" It was a darlin little room, with a GREAT view, and soft blakets. She took a nap while Beck workwed on some deasns.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:44 pm

HUGO WAS SUSPICIOUS WHEN HE SAW CAMILLE ON THE PHONE, SO HE CALLED LEAH'S CELL PHONE!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Beck heard Leahs phone ring. He did not want to indrude so he gently shock leah awake. "you have a call." Leah sighed. "Ok" She sat up and flipped open the phone. "Hello?" She said drowsely. She looked at the caller ID. Oh god...it was Hugo. She put her pillow on her phone for a moment. "Beck, could you like go down stairs and fetch me some water? I'm [artched." Sjhe smiled sweetly as Beck left. She grabbed the phone again. "Sorry about that, so Um Hi..."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Hugo laughed. "ok..that was odd..." he shook his head. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad or anything...Rozalyn kept insisting I call you, where ARE you anyway?" he was trying to be lighthearted about it, but he could feel an argument coming on.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Leah smiled. "In liverpool. Why?" Leah was woundering why he was REALLY calling her. Se flipped her hair.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:00 pm

He was completely confused. "LIVERPOOL? what? since when? What's going on Leah.." he was really confused.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Leah sighed. "I needed to get away for a little whilr, ok?" She was not mad, but a little annboyed Hugo would ACTUALLY make a check up call on her. She was a little mad at him thought.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm

He sighed. "ok, anyway, I thought you would want to hear it from me first, and I'm really sorry..." he struggled to come out with it. "I'm going out with Rozalyn now..and I know it's not fair, and I'm REALLY sorry...." he felt aweful. "I hope your not mad, I guess we didn't properly break up..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Leah shock her head. "Well, I did figure....Camile flipped. but, I did find someone else, so I guess Its ok. It's just...Well, I dont know." Leah bit her lip. Was this jelousy? It had to be...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Hugo was completely relieved. "Ok, well, I'll talk to you later then...oh gosh, just wait till you see Annabelle's knew present...oh great, I gotta go...Jane's eating the couch..JANE!" he hung up and ran after Jane. He grabbed her collar. "What did I say about eating furnature?" Ta ta not to... she shook his head and put her outside for a while.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Leah sighed and clutched the phone. Beck walked in. "Wjhom was that?" He asked. Leah shock her head. "Oh, none." And for the first time, Hugo did feel like none to her. He smiled and patted her back. "I brought you a snack." He said giving her a brownie.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Rozalyn sat next to Hugo on the couch, putting her arms around him. "I wonder what Leah and Camille will think when they see Annabelle's new ride.." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:27 pm

what is she driving?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:27 pm

ok, haven't you read about sham's 'present'?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:28 pm

yeah, what type of car?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:28 pm

ok, look under "other Shops" then, look at "Sarah Everwood, month 2" then, go to the last page, look at MY last post and read it ALL.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:31 pm

i dont want to, but whatever I dont really care, hasnt she only known sham dfor like, a mounth? Hes already giving her a car?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:34 pm

it's 2 months, and actually, they're really close. I mean, what Beck knew Leah for what, 2 seconds, and she's on a ROAD trip with him?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Actaully, I thought Camille and Leah would flip out about it...I was wondering why none of your charactors had said anything! LOL
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:40 pm

i read it but yeah, Ok, so you know Leah...she would be like REALLY sad if Hugo and Rozlyn went out andd she didnt....

Back to talking.

Beck buzzed along the highways. Shw\e kissed Leah on the cheak. "So how'd you like Liverpool?" Leah smiled, "It was nice." He nodded. Its subday tomarow. Leah nodded. "Yeah, and?" He smiled. "Your fistey." Leah laughed. "Yeah and?" He squesed. "Wondering If you wanted to go out?" Leah smiled. "sure, no moe spontanious feild trips thnough, right?" Beck nodded. "Ok..." She smiled as they neard her house. "i'll pivk you up at 1, ok?" Leah nodded. "You got it."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Annabelle put her hands in the air. Sham grabbed the weel. "Careful!" she laughed and grabbed the wheel again. He leaned back. "We ought to go somewhere." she looked at him. "like WHERE?" he shrugged. "I don't know.." Annabelle laughed. "Well I know where I want to go..." he put his arm around her shoulder, curious. "Where might that be?" she smiled at him. "London.." he laughed. "uh, not today..." she smiled. "I know!" she headed for his apartment.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Annabelle was surprised. Camille was there, and there were police cars. She pulled around next to the apartment. "Camille, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Camile ran out as two cops exited the home. She ran up yo Leah. "I tried Calling you, someone broke into your home!" Leah ghasped. "Why?" The cop shrugged. "wE will interview the neighbors and see if they know anything." He walked over to Annabelle and Sham. "Excuse me miss, do you live hear?" Sham spoke. "No, but I dfo., Is there anything I can do to help[ you guys?" The cop noddeed. "This home got boken into today. Have you seen anything?" Sham noddeed. "Yeah, Annabel-" He stoped himself. "No, ah. I'm sorry I havent." The cop shock his head. "I;'m sorryy son, your going to have to come with us, Leah might decide to press cjharges." He pointed to Annabelle. "Take her to."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Annabelle got out. She ran franticlly up to Leah. "I'm sorry...I didn't really break in, but I saw Lily and Collin, and I knew you hadn't been home, so I went in to feed them...I promise, nothing is stolen, please, Sham had nothing to do with it..." she was really sorry.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Camile ghasped. "I fed her last night AND this morning. You could have KILLED Judi! How could youi be so so, OH!" Leah patted her. "What do you mean she could have killed Judi?" Caamile sighed. "Shes prego. If the cows milk had hormomnes in it it could kill her, before she gave birth!" Leah was struck. "Pregnet! Oh god no." Beck was astonished. "Um, oh...Well, I do like Puppys." Leah smirked. "Then you can have all 3 of them." Camile smiled. "Soon there will be ten!" Leah hit her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next