River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRIVE IN-Leah, and Beck-month 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

DRIVE IN-Leah, and Beck-month 3 Empty
PostSubject: DRIVE IN-Leah, and Beck-month 3   DRIVE IN-Leah, and Beck-month 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Leah sat in the comaro as Beck got some hot dogs(turkey, of course!) She smiled as he returned with popcorn and drinks too. He looked at her. "Are you one of those girls who gets emotional about ther popcorn and hoggs it? Because if you are I might want to get more..." Leah smiled and punched him. "Ow!" They laughed. "So whats this about?" She asked. He shrugged. "Sorta like a alien plant thing that eats people. Obber scary." Leah nodded. "Ohhhh...I'm trembeling in my socks!" "Oh, dont worry. You will be!" She smiled as the movie started. It became black in the sky, except for the consetions. Leah snuggeld into Becks jacket. The movie began to get scary. She scutted over. "Um...Could we go in the back?" She asked trembaling. "Why?" "It'll take the Aliens longer to get us." Leah said smileing. Beck looked back. "Ah, Leah?" "Yeah?" "This is two seater...." Leah looked back. "Oh..." She kissed him on the head. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm trying to distract myself." She said. He laughed and leaned into kiss her. They started making out. He put his arm behind her fragile head. She kissed his perfect lips. Beck moved his hand up to her pant leg. He still kissed him, but as his fingers inched up her blouse, she stopped. "Beck, I um.." "Oh..Sorrry, Guess you wernt readdy for that yet." She mnodded. "Uh, yeah." Beck smiled. "thats ok, we dont have to stop kissing though, right?" Leah shock her head and leaned in. Soon they where kissing again. He pulled her feet over on his lab. She sat there. The movie went on. Soon Leah had scutted onto him. She olooked at him. "You want to come over?" He asked. Leah looked around, thinking. "ok." She finnaly said. Once the movie ended thwey drove over to Becks condo.
Back to top Go down

DRIVE IN-Leah, and Beck-month 3
Page 1 of 1