River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Empty
PostSubject: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Leah went into the house. It was dimly lit. Beck brought her a drink. "To us." He said. They both sipped. Leah begain to get a little light headed. She laid down on his couch. Beck laid next to her. "Leah." He said softly. "Yeah?" She asked. "i love you, you know that?"Leah blinked. "What?" "I love you." Leah gulped. "I love you to." She said moving closser to his body. "Really?" She smiled. "Yeah." She pulled beck on top of her. He frowned. Leah kissed him. Soon they where making out. Leah unzipped his fly. He looked down at her. "Leah, I ah, dont think that a good idea..."

To be continued!( i got to go now)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Beck slowly got off the couch. Leah held his arm. "Leah, I'm trying to be a good person. Please..dont make it THIS hard." She blew him air kisses. Beck smiled. "Its 11, probably bed time..." He grabbed Leahs arm and took her to his bed room. "Here I have a tee shirt you can wear." Leah nodded. She was disapointed. "Ok." She mumbeld. Beck nodded and pulled out a worn blue shirt. It was fuzzy and long. "Do you sleep in socks?" he asked. Leah looked at him. "What?" "Oh, Um I guess not." Leah nodded. Beck left her to change. When she finnaly came out, Beck kissed her good night. "dont make it so hard." He whisperd. She nodded and smiled guiltaly.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Beck came in, in the morning to see how Leah was. She looked at him. "Do you really love me? Or is that just the wine talking?" Beck smiled and nodded. "Yup, the wine." Leahs mouth curved up. "You know you try to be funny and sly, but your not. Um um, no." He sighed. "Aw, Well I dont really try hard for you. Youl laugh at anything if you think your getting some." Leah ghasped. "Thats a very mean thing to say!" She said. He shrugged. "Leah..." She sighed. "Ok, I know I can be a little ....Um, sluty."He nodded. "I have good news!" Leah perked up. "Yeah?" Beck smiled. "Ok, So I told Mr.Jokson I needed a modle for my clothing, and he said I could hire you!" Leah screamed. "Really! YOU MEAN IT!!! AHHHHH!" Beck shock his head. "The profets not the 'best' But you know. Its a full time job?" She beamed. "How much?" Beck tapped his chin. "A week? or year....7000, per week. and 600,000 a year." Leah almost feel off the bed. "ARE YOU SERIOUSE!?" He nodded. "You know I make almost a mkill a year, right?" She beamed. "Who cares?!" Leah then called and resigned from her other jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:25 am

Hey guys, I know we're aloud to double post, but this is a little abusive of that rule. (my cousin told me to say that lol)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:20 am

um, sorry i had to leave, like 2 while i was wriing these
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:19 am

ok, that's fine. Oh, and remember, there are only four months in a year here!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:45 pm

oh, cool! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*   Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and beck-month 3*Read after the movies*
Page 1 of 1