River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah, beck-mouth 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah, beck-mouth 4 Empty
PostSubject: Leah, beck-mouth 4   Leah, beck-mouth 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Leah walked into work with her hand holing Becks. They went into his office. "Lunch is an hour, you get16 sick days, and oh yeah. You get to stay with me the ENTIRE day. Ar'nt you getting bored of me?" Leah smioled. "Come to think of it, yeah." He smiled. "You faker." he said grinning. "Ok well, to work. The first thing I need to do is to see this suit on, I think its missing something. Theres a screen back there for changing." She nodded and put on the matalic gold bathig suit. She walked out. He mumbeld and jotted something down on a pad. "Ok, turn to the left. Slowly." He moved his pen over. Leah smiled and turned. H nodded. "Alright, now to the right." She did. "Ok, now the back." Beck nodded. "Ok, heres the next outfit." Leah grabbed the cardagin. She put it on over the suit and modeled it. The same thing happend. He assed anout 10 more outfits. "Ok, Lunch brake." He said. A lady dsold sandwiches. After, Beck made in the order calls. Then they did mnore outfits.
Back to top Go down

Leah, beck-mouth 4
Page 1 of 1