River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is not Sarah

Go down 
+2
nevile luver 101
Sarah Everwood
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:50 am

This is not Sarah. If you ever want to see her again,... No, just kidding. LOL. This is Sarah's cousin. You mihgt have heard about me...The (infamous or famous-its up to your discretion)Caroline:-) and no I did not kidnap your friend. I am here for the weekend and I wanted to type something and Sarah showed me this website and then I felt like freaking yall out with a ransom note and ... you know the rest. Anyways, I would like to give a big shout out to all of yall, Sarah talks about yall all the time. Trust me, you are famous not infamous. The famous Kate... And The Famous Katrina... And the famous others whose names leave me... This is the famous/infamous Caroline saying HEEEEEY!!!! By the way I type like a turtle and I think Sarah is getting annoyed because this is taking forever for me to say all this junk and she is giving me like a death glare right now that clearly says "stop typing right now I am bored" so I Guess this is THE END. BYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!! And go NDMS black knights
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:21 am

:-( i guess I'm not god enough to mention. *sigh
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:12 am

Hey, I guess I don't get mentions either! Anyway you think your slow at typing, your not trying to type on an iphone! Now THAT is hard!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:15 am

Sarah- I haven't known you two for quite as long (:
Caroline knows Kate and Katrina from my fifth grade birthday party

Caroline- HEEEEEY! I'm sure y'all are awesome even though I didn't say your names. Your names deserve to be said "Rebecca!" "Jessica!" "Courtney!" Sarah typed this for me because I'm too slow.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:16 pm

lol! and srah I'VE know u longer than them!!!! i don't really care though!!!!! and caroline has sarah told you how gulible katrins is? she fell for the "say gullible really stolwley and it will sound like banana" thing! it was funny!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:41 am

Hey, I'm famous! But I wasn't at your fifth grade b-day party! So maybe I'm not famous after all...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:50 pm

oh whatever...she still remembered you lol!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:02 am

Aaaahhhh!!!! She's a stalker!!! Everyone run for it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:23 am

haha I am a Stalker. Just kidding lol. Sarah Talks about you all the time so thats how I know about you
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:44 am

so ho do you NOT know who I am? HUH!? I know she talks ABOUT ME alot. RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:47 am

k sarah just said ur name like 7 times so now she has officially talked about u usually when she is talking bout peeps she just says "my friend" so i dont really know who. She only sometimes mentions names
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:49 am

right.....ok, i guess i could live wwith that
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:16 am

SARAH CHECK YOUR PM NOW IT'S AN EMERGENCYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:25 am

why dont you pm me? jk
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:19 am

It's about our project again, don't get all worked up.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

gr, i wish I had a projest, JK
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

I AM BACK! WOO HOO!! YEAH! i have a HILARIOUS video to show you guys that we made at the lake, i have some picks too! (I got some of Hol wake boarding!!) YAY!!! I'll post them RIGHT now!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm

YEAH! i'm happy
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm

ok so thats how you posted that super long post! i thought you did that on you like phone or something!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

lol, 4 hours later "I'm done!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:51 pm

aww, darn it! I can't post the video...shoot...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm

OH! u sent it to katrina in email so i whatched it!!!! it was funny with the whole "jessica don't film any thing you are wasting memory!!!" thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is not Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not Sarah   This is not Sarah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not Sarah
Page 1 of 1