River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed, Audrey, month 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed, Audrey, month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ed, Audrey, month 4   Ed, Audrey, month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:33 am

Ed led Audrey into the apartment slowly. She was excited to see his place even though he told her that it wasn't very exciting. "Really, Audrey, it's just like my place back in Australia. Just not as much light, ya know, with the weather and all." He said as he led her down the hallway and opened the door. Audrey blinked. "No, I think it's very nice." she said agreeably. "You're just saying that to make me feel better!" he accused. She shrugged. "Okay, ya got me." They laughed together as they walked in the apartment. "So, do you want something to eat? I have three-day-old frozen pizza!" he offered. "Okay, sure." she said. He went over to warm up the pizza while Audrey sat on the couch and talked about things back home. Apparently, she's had good luck with the poker games back home, and Marv's team won the sledge game a couple months ago. "Marv actually got me to play, can you believe that?" she said. "Yes, actually I can." Ed said. "He's always made me play in it! And I'm no good, either." "Well neither am I! I almost got killed out there! I was real close to breaking my leg!" Audrey complained. The microwave dinged. Here's your pizza. They ate in comfortable silence, both of them were excited about seeing each other again.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed, Audrey, month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed, Audrey, month 4   Ed, Audrey, month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:55 pm

The next morning...
Ed and Audrey were eating a breakfast of cold pizza and beer. "So," Ed began, "What do you want to do today?" Audrey paused. "Well, what do YOU want to do?" Ed laughed. "Well, you're the guest. Also, you know me. I dont particularly want to do anything." She tapped her lip for a second. "Well, why don't you show me around, introduce me to your friends? This seems like a nice little town." Ed sighed. "Except for the fact that I HAVE no friends." His thoughts drifted to Abby, but it was...different with Audrey here. With Audrey, there was no emotion when he thought of Abby. He sighed again. That should tell him something pretty important, but he wasn't really up to thinking about that yet. "Oh, sure you have friends!" Audrey argued. "How could you not? After everything you did back home... well surely you've met SOMEONE!" He shook his head. "No, no, it's different here. I don't....I can't.." Audrey's expression changed. "So what, you think you need those cards to help people? Really Ed, you should do it anyway!" She sighed. "I thought you'd really..I don't know, change things around here." She brushed back her hair, which she only did when she was fustrated. "Come on, Audrey. I'm not a saint, you know. I try, I really do! But...it's a different place in England. I don't like it here. I don't know these people." She walked over to him and put her hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to." she said simply. Then she tugged on his arm. "Well come on. We've gotta do something! Let's get outta here!" That sounded great to Ed. "We can go to the park! Come on, Doorman!" Then they left, the three of them, just like he always wished it would be.
Back to top Go down

Ed, Audrey, month 4
Page 1 of 1