River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aging Kids

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Aging Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 pm

I never saaid that, and you know it! God Jess, just read my pm. Right now your being such a brat and I cant belve you would do that...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Bye...I can't read the screen right now..I'm crying...thanks to that inconsiderate...oh whatever... I don't care...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Jessica...stop being so dramatic, ok? Just stop...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm

You guys brought this upon yourselves...I know it sounds mean, but it's true...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm not crying, as least i'm not playing the vitim card.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Rebecca, do you think it's possible that you ACTUALLY hurt her feelings? Cause you sure don't act like it.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:13 pm

I do, I always do....She always sends me a mean Pm saying she hates my guts...i really am over it right now. Seriously, I dont feel like talking about HER feelings. Does anyone care about me? Why I'm mad...no, ccourse not.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Rebecca, that is really mean. Yes, I am very sorry for you, but Jessica didn't know that! And it's no excuse to lash out at people. I understand that you're upset, but you were just being ugly, and it's really not fair.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Seriously kate? Really, I pm'ed her these where her words...

WHAT DO I CARE ABOUT YOUR FLIPPIN LA TRIP! I COME ON, TRYING TO GET MY MIND OF THE FACT THAT WE ARE MOST LIKELY MOVING, JUST TO START CRYING BECOUSE YOU ARE YELLING AT ME! DID YOU KNOW MY DAD HAS BEEN DEPRESSED ALL DAY ABOUT HIS JOB? HOW DO YOU THINK IT MAKES ME FEEL WHEN SOME BRAT LIKE YOU COMES ALONG AND COMPLAINS THAT THEY CAN'T GO TO EVERYWHERE THEY WANTED TO ON SOME DUMB VACATION! YOU ARE SO LUCKY, THAT YOU ARE EVEN GOING! I WILL MOST LIKELY NEVER GET TO GO TO LA IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! THANK YOU SO MUCH...I ABSOULTELY HATE YOU...HATE YOU...THAT'S RIGHT, I KNOW, I'M A NERDY GEEK, WHO'S FATHER CAN'T EVEN GET A JOB..I AM CRYING MYSELF SILLY RIGHT NOW...I HOPE YOUR HAPPY

Then I said my parents might get divorced, nothing...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:21 pm

omg, i thought you were exagerating. Jessica, that was really harsh, and I think it was unnessesary. I know you guys both feel awful, but you shouldn't use that as an excuse to get all worked up over NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING. I don't even remember how this got STARTED, people! But really, you're both to blame. I am done here. Kate out.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:27 pm

i know, jessica...right now, just please understand whwere i stand.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:43 pm

GUYS! Ok, I know that you to have always had some issues with arguments and stuff. You are BOTH being ridiculous though. I see both of your points. So yeah, Rebecca you probably should care a little bit about Jessica's feelings. It is a bit inconsiderate of you to be thinking only of yourself in these arguments-you should try and see the other person's side. And Jessica, you were harsh, I must say. Basically, I think that we all get worked up to easily, at least me Jessica and Rebecca, and then we say really mean things on accident, and then the other people get really upset. There is something that I would say, but I feel like I would need Jessica's permission to say it so I won't, but still I think it could possibly help out now. And then, I think the reason Jessica's pm was SO harsh was because she really is in a very bad situation right now. Her dad is looking for a job, Rebecca is being a little rude to her (I'm not saying Jessica isn't being rude), and it just must be exasperating. And Rebecca, I know you are in a bad situation too, but sometimes you just have to realize that different people DO think differently. Something that doesn't seem so bad to you may feel like the end of the world to someone else. But I think that everyone just needs to take a chill pill, and maybe think about other people's feelings a little bit more.

Sorry it's so long, I just had to get my feeling out there. And Jessica and Rebecca, don't feel like I'm just picking on you, I could go on a rant about my faults too, it's just that you are the ones in the current argument.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Just thought of something else about how people think differently-

I often get into situations where I can't find a hair band, or my outfit isn't right, or someone tells me to move seats on the bus, and sometimes it really does feel like the end of the world. That isn't even as drastic as your father losing his job, so I understand how Jessica is scared. And Rebecca, PLEASE don't go into how you have been in worse situations or something, it does matter, but it's not going to help this argument. And then also for what this whole thing was about, aging the kids REALLy isn't that big a deal is it? It really did hurt my feelings that you said MY characters, and Kate's, and Katrina's, and Caroline's, and Courtney's characters don't matter. That is slightly mean. I actually roleplay quite a bit. Everyone else actually thinks that you two roleplay TOO MUCH! It isn't always a good thing to post so much. It is what causes Katrina not to get on. I'm not saying not to post anymore, just maybe cut it down? It's just, after hearing that I feel really...I don't even know a word for it. Like that feeling you get when someone calls you ugly or something. It isn't our faults we have other things to do in life. And yes, I know that you also have other things to do, I just feel like you must be on the website VERY often to post all that...idk how you do it. But yeah, lets just TRY and chill out, take a deep breath, and if our issue's can't be resolved, at least don't become enemies. Please.

Once again, sorry it's so long, I just have a lot to say.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 pm

well, I was not even brining up my situation. I came on to FORGET about it...not to yell at people about it. I'm sorry sarah, I was sticking up for you, but obviously you didn't understand that. I am not mad anymore. I'm just depressed. Thank you, but I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

WHAT! Jessica I TOTALLY just stood up for you! Here, one sec. I'm gonna pm you.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:05 pm

ok, yeah, thanks, that was really sweet.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:10 am

yeah, ok thanks pick on me....
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 am

So is everything good now?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 am

not really, my mom kicked my dad out on the couch.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 am

AAAAAAHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:36 am

i know.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:40 am

Wait...do you mean literally or like...I'm sorry I'm really slow! But if it isn't literally I'm sooo sorry Rebecca! I hope you'll be alright! Now two of my friends are in bad situations! I'm sure we'll all make it through it though. At least the arguing is over...idk just trying to think of somethin positive lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:42 am

So the arguing IS over, right? I'm confused, even though I was HERE for all of it...wow I'm slow...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:43 am

yeah, i'l tell yall about irt on monday...and yes, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:45 am

Well, the resolving was kind of done through private messaging...that's probably why you don't get it kate (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aging Kids   Aging Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aging Kids
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next