River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah, gym-month 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah, gym-month 7 Empty
PostSubject: Leah, gym-month 7   Leah, gym-month 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Leah ran on the tread. She saw Camile walk up to her. She was frowning. "Where have you been?" Leah shrugged. "i called you, I"ve been in Norway at my parents place." Camiled rolled her eyes. "Seriously Leah, its like you just...well I dont know! Dissapeared." She nodded. Camile eyed her stomuch. "And your fat!" Leah gwaked at her. "Gawd, genious when did you become at jerk?" Camile growled. "Sence I quit." "quit what?" Leah took out her ear plugs. "If you anwserd my EMALS or PHONE CALLS youd know!" Leah shoock her head. "KNOW WHAT!?" Half the gym was staring at them. "That I quit smoking. 26 days." Leah smiled. "ReallY?" Camile throgh her towle in the ben. "Yeah." She walkedf out the door and left. Leah sighed. She felty lousy.
Back to top Go down

Leah, gym-month 7
Page 1 of 1