River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beck-money stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck-money stuff Empty
PostSubject: Beck-money stuff   Beck-money stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am

Beck sat at his desk. Ida craweled around on his floor, droping toys all over the placer. Beck did the taxes. He glanced at Ida. She smiled and tapped the ground. Beck smiled. She was so cute. Her eyes where bright green, and she had shoulder length think flaming red curly hair. Ida rolled over on her stomuch and laughed. Beck got down on the floort. Ida craeled half way over to him. He patted the floor. "Comer on!" Ida pushed her self up. Beck ghasped. She wobley craweled over top him. he smiled. "OH MI GOD!" He called Leah. She anwserd. "Hello?" Beck smiled. "Yeah Leah listen its Beck and you woldent belive wh-" " Sorry, sweet I'm on the line with a floeer lady. I'm going to have to go so-" "NO! Ida's walking!!!!" Leah ghasped. "OH MY...." She hung up on him and raced home. After makiung a flower apointment. She ran through the door. Ida was layin on the floor. Beck smiled. "Call her, she'll walk!" Leah nodded. "Ida sweeting, comeb here." Ida stood up and walked over to her. KLeah scrteamed and hugged her. "Ida!" Ida laughed. She was happy.
Back to top Go down

Beck-money stuff
Page 1 of 1