River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Empty
PostSubject: Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays   Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

It had been a while. Audrey's stomach had practically multiplied in size. Ed could barely stand to see it. At first, he had been horrified and scared, but now, he was more excited than he was nervous. Even though he had no clue how to do this, he knew that he had to. For Audrey, for himself, and especially for the kid. They'd gone to the doctor's and found out that it was a boy. They hadn't thought about what to name it. Ed thought that if they gave it (He refused to call it a "him") a name, it would make it more real, and he just couldn't handle that. Audrey, on the other hand, wanted to name it as soon as they knew it was a guy. Secretly, she'd been thinking of names, and she found one that she loved. She didn't tell Ed though, because she knew it would scare him. One day, she went and got a crib, the bare minimum, and she hid it in its box in the back of the closet. She'd had morning sickness a couple times this week, which was unpleasant of course, and it put her in a pretty bad mood. She decided that she would at least give the baby a name today, no matter what Ed thought about it. "Hey Ed," she called. She was in the kitchen and he was watching TV. "Yeah," he called, his eyes glued on the TV. "I was thinking..." she started. "I'd like to name, you know, him." Ed froze. He looked back at Audrey. "Audrey, are you sure you wanna do that? It's a bit soon for that, don't you think?" Audrey popped some food into the microwave. "Well, maybe for you, but I'd really like to name him." she said firmly. Traitor, thought Ed. Until now, he thought they were thinking the same thing. "He has to have a name, Ed." she said. "Yeah, yeah, I know he needs a name." Said Ed in an annoyed tone. "But, you wanna name him now?" "Yeah, I do." Audrey said. Ed breathed in, then out. "Okay," Ed agreed. "We can name him." Then, he asked the question. "What do you want to name...him?" Audrey got the food out of the microwave. "Well," she said casually, "I've been thinking...And there's one name I really like..." she trailed off. Ed stared at her. "Well?" "Rudy." she blurted. "I just love the name Rudy." Ed ran his hand through his hair. "Hmmm...Rudy," he said, trying it out. "Haven't heard that too often." Audrey was concerned. "Do you like it? Because if you don't..." Ed shook his head. "No, no, I like it. Rudy. That'll work." Audrey sighed in relief. "Great." Then she sat down next to him and kissed him with relief.

Hey, that was pretty long for me!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays   Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 pm

good job kate!!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays   Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Thank you. I try, I try.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays   Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 pm

lol, keep rp!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays   Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Aight, A COUPLE DAYS LATER

Audrey just got back from her shift. She flopped on the couch, exhausted. It seemed like everyone was rude. She put her hand on the bump in her belly. She just sat like that for a couple of minutes until the silence was interuppted by...her own screams (DAH DAH DAH!) She felt a sharp pain in her stomach. That could only mean one thing. It took the information longer to process because she was in constant pain, god, this hurt. She picked up the phone and dialed frantically. "ED!" she screamed as soon as he picked up. "I, and then, Rudy, HURTS!" That was as close as she could come to a complete sentence. There was silence for a second. Then Ed understood. "OH!" he yelled. Audrey winced at the sound in her ear, then screamed again at another wave of pain. "ED, DO SOMETHING!" The screaming hurt a lot, but that was all she could manage. "Okay, okay, don't panic." Ed said in a less than soothing voice. "I'm coming to get you, and I'll drive you to the hospital. Hang on. It'll all be okay." Audrey didn't feel like she could wait at all. "HURRY!" She screamed like her life depended on it. "I am. I'm coming as fast as I can." He didn't hang up. The whole drive home, he stayed on the phone, trying to soothe Audrey. "It's okay, I'm coming, everything will be okay." He reassured her for five minutes until he was in the building. "Okay, I'm here. I'll hang up and come get you, okay?" Audrey panted. "O-okay." she said, and slammed the phone down. She sank down on the couch. 30 seconds later, an out of breath Ed stormed through the door. "ED!" Audrey screamed. "Yeah, I'm here. Just lean on me." he said as she gripped his arm. He winced at her weight, but didn't let her see. Then, he drove to the hospital as fast as was humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays   Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ed & Audrey, whatever month it is nowadays
Page 1 of 1