River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ida qand Leah at the mall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida qand Leah at the mall Empty
PostSubject: Ida qand Leah at the mall   Ida qand Leah at the mall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Ida and Leah enterd River stone premire mall square. Ida hated it. Leah pulled up her shades. She smiled at Ida. "So? Where too?" She shrugged. Leah frowned. "Ok...How about Hollister?" Ida shutterd. "no." Leah nodded. "Ok...abrocrombie? Aeropostal? American Eagle?" Ida hated all those places. "No thanks. I have an idea. Why dont you just give me the money. We'll meet back at 12." Leah was hurt. "Um...ok i guess." She pulled out tyhe money and handed it to Ida. Ida smiled and walked off. Leah got tea as Ida rotted through Hot topic, journeys, and pac sun. She finnaly had spent all her money. She had tons of clothes. She saw Leah at Starbucks and waved. Leah smiled. "Hey!" She called out. They sat at a bench. "So? Wha'd you get?" Leah asked. Ida shrugged. She pulled out alot of short tight shirts. Then several pairs of skinny jeans. Some tall converse. They talked. Ida looked up and saw Chan. He was drinking something. Leah nudged Ida. "Is'nt that your boyfriend?" She asked. "No m-" Leah got up and walked over. "Hey! Chan right? Oh you must be my daughters boyfriend. We've heard so much about you! She jus adors you." She smiled. Ida completely turned red. Chan raiased hias eye brows. "Piss off" He said spilling his drink on Leahs shoes.
Back to top Go down

Ida qand Leah at the mall
Page 1 of 1