River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupidity. I almost cried!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Stupidity. I almost cried! Empty
PostSubject: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Ok, so theres really nothing on so like I was watching the harry potter movie the one with rob p. Ok, but he was really cute! OMG! Like WAY cutter than harry or ron(They r losers) Anyway you know the part when his dad sees he's dead? Like I ALMOST cried! It was so sad...But I liked him! I think he played sedrick MUCh better then edward! He seems more like sedrick I guess. Also I would like to add( Although you may disagree) That nevle is Cutter then rob! I would so date him. :P
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm

ok, IDK about neville...but Rob P is SO cute in HP!! I KNOW!! IT'S REDICULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 am

Look up the guy who plays neville and you'll see what she means!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 am

He is so cute! Omg! Sorry but he is...Nevile and rob. Althbough Rob is sorta a jerk. But neviles into plants which is awesome.... If he were real...sigh* if only....Stupidity. I almost cried! Matthew_lewis
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

OMG!! Neville is totally my fav character!!! Then, comes George and (sniff) Fred (i still haven't gotten over it...) THEN Sirius. I think I need better fav characters....but yeah. RP is SOOOO much better in hp, it's like not even funny.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

I KNOW! neville is so cute. Youy know the part in the movie when harry jumps off and doesent pop up? Then neviles olike "OMG! I KILLED HARRY POTTER!" Lol....that was so cute.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 am

OMG I LOVED that part!!!! You HAVE to read hp now...Neville sorta saves the day a lot.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 am

uh...or get's himself killed...OMG! what about CHARLIE!! CHARLIE IS AWESOME, and they TOTALLY leave him out of the movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am

Oh yeah, Charlie's amazing!! And NO he does NOT get himself killed!!! He like, COMPLETELY saves the day (not to give anything away, or anything)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:02 am

oops...I meant to say ALMOST....lol, that's funny..and they don't have enough of persey in the movies!!! He's so funny, becouse they always make fun of him, but harry only mentions his once, when he goes "hello there persey" and when ms. Weasly says. "You first persey" THAT'S IT!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 am

Ew, Percy's retarded! I hate him!!!! I mean, I think he turns good at the end, but still!!! He betrayed his own family!! That's NOT COOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm

I think he's a cool character though, ya know? really strengthens the story. Hey you know the part where he sends the thing, saying things that make Ron call him a name...and rip up the thing and throw it somewhere hot? lol Rebecca mwahahaha! lol jk
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 pm

yeah i liked him..it helped the book be not so perfect and stuff. OMG!!!!! who cried when dobby died!!!! that was soooooooo sad!!!!! sniff*
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Yes sarah now I am swooning over HP just because of you secretive language...lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm

what? That made no sense...AND THEY DO NOT EXPLAIN ANYTHING IN THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE! lol, snape just goes "i'm the half blood prince!" and runs away! I'm like, what? that made no sense! and there was no war, they all just ran off!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Yeah, there was no big fight scene in the movie!! Sarah, I don't know what the heck you're saying. Yeah, I like that part too..????
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:34 pm

shhhh! Rebecca hasn't read the books! Try it more like this:
In the part that is opposite of beginning, the man with the hair like a teenagers stereotypically runs and shouts what he is.

lol that's more cOnFuSiNg...dun dun DUN
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Sarah I know what happens...I'm not an Idoit*

*may or may not be true is some situations
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:30 pm

lol me either*

*always true (lol jk)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 pm

yeah...um, sarah, I didn't catch any of that...AND CHARLIE IS AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 pm

lol, cause' that's the cOnFuSiOn setting in...I can see it in your virtual eyes...ok lol I don't even know what I'm talking about
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Wha?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 pm

lol....I dont getn it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity. I almost cried!   Stupidity. I almost cried! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupidity. I almost cried!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: