River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ida and Erik

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Erik walked into the park, which was by the ice rink, with his arm around Ida, he pulled her onto his lap on a park bench.

Erik sat next to her. It was kind of not really the type of place he would like to be. He sighed, and looked around. "where are we?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Ida laughed. "Dont you think Ots a little too publkic?" Shew said. She grabbed her bag and his hand and puled him farther down into the park. There was a spot that used to be a garden it was coverded in blommning rhododendren bushes now. She pulled him through some and into a very small clearing. In the middle was an old bench that was abnout to fall over. She sat on the ground and patted for him to come.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:25 pm

ok, we need to communicate more...

He smiled, and kissed her, putting his hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm

(oh, you want them to find them. Jusy have max come in. That'l work I guess)

Ida laid back into the bed of soft leaves. "Me and Max use to come here all the time." She sighed. "Before middle school." She thought back. Then closed her eyes. Sge smelled the rhododendrens. She rolled over to face Erik. Then moved so that she was right next to him. She kicked her shoes off. Then smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:41 pm

He smiled at her and reached over, pulling her closer to him, about to kiss her. Max was walking by with his hands in his pockets. He had been going there lately, to clear his head. He started to come down. He watched in horror, and stood there frozen, his face locked in a look of pain.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Ida sat up. "Oh god.." She said. She really didnt want another fight she got up. "Max..." She wasnt sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 pm

He made his fists into balls, and just glared. Not at him...but at her. He breathed hard, and fast. "drop. dead." he turned, and stalked off, highly angered, and extremely hurt. Erik had stood up, and stood protectively in front of Ida, though he was wincing, bracing for the blow. He shook his head. "He's acting really strange...he's being such an idiot" He turned around, and smiled at her. He put his arms around her, and his hands on her hips. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Ida clossed her eyes. She looked back up at Erik. "I've got to go aaafter him..." She said. She kissed Erik and ran through the thicket. She spotted him. She ran up to him and grabbed his shoulder pulling him around. "Max! What is your problem?!" She said with venom. Nothing workd with him, it was either with him or "drop dead". She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:48 pm

He shrugged her arm off, and looked at her. "You tell me what the problem is...do you enjoy torturing me? Cause you know what, I'm sick of your crap" he was steamed, and ran over, grabbing his board, and skating off. Erik ran out, and put his arm around her. He had a stone expression on his face. "What did he say to you..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Ida felt a tear roll down her cheek but she sucked it up. "Nothing, he didnt say anything..." she said wipping it away. "He's just mad I guess." She sighed. Then breathed out "He can just be so...unreasonable. All or nothing, ewither I love him like he loves mr or-" She stoppped.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Erik stopped her. "Back up...you love him, he loves you?" He looked at her. "There were more loves in that sentence then there should have been..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 pm

She stopped him. "No, I said EITHER I love him or I cant even see him." She felt her face turn red. This was so awkward. She wandered if she shouldtell him about the kiss. "Its ok though because I DONT love him back. He's just some pathetic dork that I'd NEVER love. Dont worry." She got closser to him and ran her finger don his chest. "I'd never love him." She said smiling at Erik. "But you've got potenshial." She said kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:13 pm

He smiled, that butterfly feeling coming back to his stomach. He kissed her neck, and grazed her ear.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Ida breathed out. She pulled Erik back into the bushes. It was starting to get dark. She pulled out her cell phone. "Here just let mr call my 'rents and we are set untill 11." She dualed the number. Beck picked up. "Hey1" She said. "Hi." He grunbted. He was in a bad mood. "Dad I'm over with some of my new friends right now. Its friay so I might stay out late. Is that ok? Likwe untill 11?" Beck sighed. "I guess." She smiled. "Thanks dad!" She flipped her phone shut. "Ok, so bnow yours she said dialing the number. She passed it to him. "Just make something up But dont be to spacifiuc sop that they could reach you."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm

He smiled, and pulled his phone out. "I got my own?" He laughed, and called his mom. "Hey ma.." She smiled. "Yesh hon?" "Can I stay out late?" She thought a minute. "Who're you with?" He smiled. "voice lessons with christine" he winked at Ida. She nodded. "Ok, but don't be home too late....I've got a lot of food here, and no one to eat it..." he nodded. that meant she was under stress, or extremely irritated. He shook his head. "Bye ma" He looked at her, and grinned. He pulled her closer to him, and started kissing her neck, shoulder, and ear.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Ida smiled. She needed this more than ever. She snuggeled up to his chest. "i thought your parents didnt know about christine." She said blowing in his ear. She could see that it was getting darker. The birds flew across the red and orange fading sky. Ida pulled Erik down onto thje ground next to her. She rolled over and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

He smiled at her, and took his shirt off. "Well, they did know about her just not us..." he sighed, and put his hands behind his head. "I um, was helping her with voice lessons too...." He shook his head, and put his arms around her. "But that doesn't matter now"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Ida knew that. She moved up to hios chest and placed her hand on it and felt down his muscles. she kissed his lips slowly. Then down his neck. She licked his ear. She aslways thought that was odd. It was just like wet wileys only with tonuges...but yet gys seemed to LOVE it. She felt hot and sorrta of quezy. She moved back up to his lips.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm

He shivered, and felt his blood rushing. He put his hand on her hip, and put the other one one on the back of her head. He kissed her ore and more vigorously.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Ida didnt know what to do. Her head said STOp, her heart acked for this...love. With hno srings attached. Just kissing. She figured not much actually happen in 5 hours. If so she could stop, if she wanted. Ida licked the indide of his mouth playing with his tonuge(EW!). She gently carested his face.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Erik had a feeling...a very...strong...feeling. He held her tighter, his palms sweaty. ok, have her start it...IDK how to word it
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 pm

(No, she is not! She may be a slut but shes not THAT sluty)

Ida felt weird. Just like she had with Chan, or Jack, or norm. She knew what this lead to. She pulled away. "No, no I'm sorry." She said fiddleing with her shirt. "Your probably still a virgin right? I'm NOT the one you want to lose it to!" She said getting up.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm

He sighed. "Ida..." And got up. This was awkward. He pulled his shirt on awkwardly. "I-what..." he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 pm

She shook her head. "Im sorry, but for now? lets just stik to kissing." She said smiling at him. "Trust m, its not THAT great." She smiled and kissed him good night. "I'll see you tommarow at the rink around 10 ok?" She said grabbing her bag. She smiled then jumped through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 pm

He sighed. "Ok..." He walked home. Annabelle was at the door. She smiled. "So how's Christine..she's such a sweet darling.." He nodded. "Yeah yeah.." Max was glaring at him fron laying on the couch. Erik walked over to his room, and yawned. He layed down, and thought, slowly going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ida and Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Erik   Ida and Erik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida and Erik
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next