River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Everwood-Month 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Sarah stepped up to the front of the stage, and began her solo. She was really nervous-this was the first time she had done it in front of everyone, but she took a deep breath and went through with it anyway. As she sang, she became more confident, and she got much louder. Her notes sounded better too, and her confidence grew. She could see Terrence smiling out in the house. As she walked around a bit more though, she didn't see the edge of the stage, and she stumbled. She had just caught her balance, when suddenly, she fell again, rushing towards the floor. She held her arms out to brace her self, but heard a sharp crack and felt a sore feeling immediately. It was four feet down from the stage-not very far-but landing on your hands was not very smart. Terrence rushed over first, "Sarah, Sarah, are you ok?"
"Oh, umm, yeah I...I think so." He grabbed her arm.
"OW OW OW! OOOOOWWWWW!!!" she screached, wrenching his hand off of her.
"Oh, sorry, I'm sorry! Mr. Greene call the hospital, and tell them I'm on my way!" Mr. Greene was the director. Terrence then went on to scoop Sarah up, ignoring her protests, and carried her out to his car, dropping her gently into the back seat.
"Don't worry, we'll be to the hospital in no time." He smiled back at her and pressed down on the gas pedal.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm

hemmmmm who does terrence remind me of...... lets see..... EDWARD CULLEN!!!! nice car! drives her to the hospital! scoops her up! (sorry just had to say that! keep role playing!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Lol I get it!!! Hahahahahaha I didn't even think of that!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:21 pm

lol, a gay edward....LIKE IN THE HSMTWILIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:33 pm

is hsm HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL????? because he wasn't in that! he was in hp!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm

yeah i know, look up hsm twilight on youtube, but askip jacobs part...its perverted!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:37 pm

HE IS NOT GAY! For goodness sakes guys, some people are odd, and they aren't gay!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm

really! some times i bet your wierd! and we don't call you gay!!!! so hah! (ecept when i called you bi.... thats alittle different though...)
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm

I agree. Gay shouldn't be at term that we use as a synomym for stupid or wierd, becuase it's really just a stereotype that we have aginst people with that sort of issue! Sorry! I was talking to this high schooler on my bus the other day about it... but anyways, I don't think he is gay at all!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:29 am

Omg, there was this guy at Blockbuster that was SOOOO gay. He had like, the voice, and the hair, and the tight shirt, and the earrings, and he seriously had a girl's ring on. I swear. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Everwood-Month 1
Page 1 of 1