River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliza Frankston-8:30 AM- Saturday- Month 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KBat

KBat

Eliza Frankston-8:30 AM-  Saturday- Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Eliza Frankston-8:30 AM- Saturday- Month 2   Eliza Frankston-8:30 AM-  Saturday- Month 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:45 pm

"Beep Beep Beep!" "Uuuggggghhh" groaned Eliza. She turned over and thried to hit the off button, but missed and accidentally hit the volume knob, which turned the beeping up waaaaaay loud. "Ah!" Eliza screamed, and covered her ears, hit the off button (and made it this time). "Well now I'm awake." she muttered. She swung herself out of bed and walked into her little kitchen, poured herself a bowl of cereal, took a shower, went to go get dressed, brushed her teeth, cuddled with Lucy (her dog by the way) a bit, feed her, and headed out the door for work. It was the same routine she had been doing for the past year, except for Sundays, which were her days off.

[hr]

Now five fory-five, Eliza walked into her apartment to be greeted by a high speed wagging Lucy. "Hey there sweetie!" ELiza said. She laughed when Lucy gave a little yelp of excitment. She just got to put her stuff down on the table when the phone rang. Eliza picked it up off the reciver "Hello?" "Hey ELiza, it's Clare." Clare had been ELiza's college room mate and was still her best bud. "Hey! How are you doing?" she asked. "Good! I just went rock climbing with Dan! It was so much fun! You'll have to try it out sometime." "Oh, I don't know about that. Sounds fun, but not really for me...kind of dangerous." Eliza said. "Oh COME ON, Eliza. You've got to live your life sometime. I mean, working on Saturday!? When's the last time you've really done something fun." Clare said jokingly. "Hey! I go horseback riding every other day! That is very fun thank you!" replied Eliza "Hey, just saying,you really should get out soemtime...oh! Look at the time! Ok, got a date with Dan, so I'll talk to you later." Ok, see you Clare, bye!" Said Eliza. She put up the phone and went to get some spagetti leftovers from the fridge, and shoved it in the microwave. She watched it turned in little repeating circles on the turn table, and thought about what Clare had said. Her life really was the same day after day. But she pusked th thought away for later and took the spagetti out.
Back to top Go down

Eliza Frankston-8:30 AM- Saturday- Month 2
Page 1 of 1