River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KBat

KBat

Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2   Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:14 am

Eliza walked into the vets office with her things and plopped them down on the front desk. "Hey Eliza" called Dona, who was already tyoing away at one of the front desk computers. "Hey Dona, how have you been?" "Good, how 'bout you" Dona said without much enthusiasm. "Great, thanks." Eliza went into the back to begin taking care of all the over night patients. After that, the customers started coming in. She gave a perscription for a cat with the flu, a dog had brooken it's paw, a parrot came in with a sore throut, and other such events. It was the same as always, and for lunch break, Eliza walked to the Village Deli across the street. She came back, did the same thing, and then left at five thirty.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2   Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:26 am

annabelle walked in. "hello?" she saw Eliza. "Hello there...I'm Annabelle snow, and I'd like a job here, I'm a large animal veterinarian, and I need a job..." she fumbled around in her bag. "here's my Resume..." she handed it to her.
Back to top Go down

Eliza-8:30 AM- Month 2
Page 1 of 1