River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Month 4 Annabelle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Month 4 Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Month 4 Annabelle   Month 4 Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Annabelle sat on the couch, alone, which felt strange. Sham hadn't been over yet. He finaly came through the door. "Ok, let's go." she looked at him funny. "Where?" He laughed, kind of nervously. "Where? uh...MIAMI?" she jumped up excitedly. "OH GOSH!! was that today? Oh boy...ok hold on.." she ran into her room throwing things into her duffle bag. "Ok, I'll need this, and this, and maybe this...oh, should I bring this?" He smiled. "Bring a swim suit obviously.." she looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Oh, wow, your a big help.." he put his hands up. "Hey, hey, don't blame ME..." she smiled and kept chucking things across the room. She almost hit him in the head with a toothbrush. She got most stuff in the bag. He laughed nervously again as she grabbed her bag and a jacket and got her keys. "Ok, ready!" He walked with her to the car. The stuff fit pretty nicely in the trunk. He got in, she rode. She leaned over to him. He smiled and kept driving, though he was sweating bullet's and was very nervous. They got to the airport.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Month 4 Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month 4 Annabelle   Month 4 Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Hugo got back to the house from grocery shopping. "I GOT THAT PHILO DOUGH YOU ASKED FOR!!" he looked around, then stopped. "annabelle?" he put the food down. Rozalyn ran up the stairs. "COMIN THROUGH!" she dropped the bag of milk on the counter. She sighed. "That was heavy..." she looked at him and stopped smiling. "What's wrong?" He shook his head. "Uh, where's Annabelle?" Rozalyn shrugged. "Probably out with SHam..." Hugo growled at the name and squeezed his hand into a fist. "I sure as heck HOPE he's not with her..." he looked around. He sighed. "Well, that's ok I guess.." he looked around again. "wait a second.." he looked in they're room. Her clothes were all over the place. He picked them up, and looked around some more. He went pale. "Oh no.." he ran into they're closet. Her duffle was gone..he ran into the bathroom. Her toothbrush, tooth paste, and hair brush were all missing. "Oh, she did not go some where.." he looked around. Rozalyn came in. "They probably just went to liverpool..." he shook his head. "Ok, well, maybe.." he grabbed the phone and diald her number. She picked up groggily. "yes?" he was fast talking and irritated. "where are you?" she laughed. "Guess" he was not in the mood. "Annabelle, you tell me where you are, or else I'm going to personally crash that Porsche into a tree.." she laughed. "Oh all right, I'm in Miami..." he went into shock practically. "m-m-m-m-miami? As in, miami FLORIDA, as in Florida as in the state? As in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!" she laughed histartically. "YUP!! isn't that cool?" he was trembling. "wh-wh-who are you with?" she laughed again. "Sham" he was trembling even worse now. Annabelle laughed again. "Oh, I got to go..." she hung up and he droped the phone. He turned to Rozalyn who was sitting in the other room. "Where is she?" he just walked in like a mummy. "Miami Florida...with Sham.." Rozlayn turned. "WHOA!! good for her!" Hugo just shook his head, not hearing what she was saying.
Back to top Go down

Month 4 Annabelle
Page 1 of 1