River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hugo and Rozalyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo and Rozalyn Empty
PostSubject: Hugo and Rozalyn   Hugo and Rozalyn Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Hugo wandered around, his shift was over. He was holding hands with Rozalyn, who was kicking at some rocks. "So.." Hugo said. Rozalyn looked up. "Hey, uh, want to go wedding shopping?" Rozalyn smiled. "I'd like that.." they walked into the shop, and picked out a nice dress. (OMG!! i'm watching HP, (Goblet of Fire) and Rob Patterson looks SO weird! Like, he actually looks BETTER when he isn't trying to be edward...lol...) It wasn't too fancy, but, it still looked nice on her. She smiled. He walked with her around the stores. "I think I can make the cake.." Hugo nodded. "We'll just have a little wedding " Rozalyn told him. "Ok..." Hugo didn't really care. They walked back to the Hospital, right after dropping off the dress.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Hugo and Rozalyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn   Hugo and Rozalyn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 pm

OMG NO WAY I WAS WATCHING THAT TOO!! And I saw that Sims commarcial u were talking about! B ut I had to go to bed so I didn't even see where he dies. But I saw Malfoy get turned into a ferret so now my life is complete.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo and Rozalyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn   Hugo and Rozalyn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:27 pm

is that the first time you've watched it?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Hugo and Rozalyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn   Hugo and Rozalyn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Well no....BUT STILL! I LOVE that part!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hugo and Rozalyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn   Hugo and Rozalyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugo and Rozalyn
Page 1 of 1