River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beck and Leah-month 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck and Leah-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Beck sat down at the bar. "Two of the strongest drinks you have." He said. Leah smiled. "Oh wow." Beck laughed. "What?" Leah rolled her eyes. "Your wearing a clip on tie." Beck looked down. "Howe can you tell?" Leah smiled. "Its just a talent of mine." The bar tender drroped off their drinks. Soon Leah and Beck where drunk. "Gawd Leah, I nmiss you." Beck said. She looked at him. "Explain yourself." He pushed beck his hair. "I miss kissing you. Being with you. Its like you've become a soccer mom." Leah frowned. "Do you find Soccer moms Sexy?" Beck laughed. "No, but I find YOU sexy." She kissed his ear. "Want to dance?" He nodded and craweld off the stool. They danced on the floor. Beck felt her hair. Leah smiled. "I have some thing very important to tell you." Beck smiled. "What?" She kissed him. "That guy over there." Beck spun around. "What?" She kissed him again. "What He's having looks GOOD." He laughed. They ate and then went for a little walk. beck held LeaH'S HAND. They walked by Leah's. She looked at Beck. He raised his eyebrow. She unlocked the door. It went on from there. (Yes, they did use a condum.) At 11:40 they came home. Ida was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down

Beck and Leah-month 9
Page 1 of 1