River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beck and Leah-month 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck and Leah-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Leah sat in the table at the snck bar. Camile had brought her boyfriend. He was bowling with Beck, as Camiled blushed ovewr him. Leah picked at an onion ring. She glanced back at them all laughing. Beck looked at her. "What?" He mouthed. Leah shook her head. He nodded. Then frowned. Camile walked over too her. She laughed. "Gawd Leah, why are you being such a party pooper?" She poped the last onion ring her mouth. "Hey! I was going to eat that." Camile rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, you've been playing with this for the last hour. Josh dared me to eat it you kno-" "Yeah, thats nice of him." She sneered at Camiled. "Christ, what happened to you." She crossed her arms. Leah tilted her head. "The meany bug bite me." She said sarcasticly. Beck left josh and walked over. As he di, Camile throw down her arms. "Ug!" She walked over to Josh. Beck sighed. "Leh, lets go home." Leah crossed her arms. "You jut stay here.' She pushed her chair and got up. "After all, they are YOUR friends." Beck grabbed her. Leah slapped him. People begain to stare. "Leah, is this your...you know ah???" She groweld. "NO!" She stomped on his foot. Then swipped the keys off the table and ran to the car. It all happened so soon. Beck blinked, and she was gone.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Annabelle had thought taking the boys, and Rozalyn and Hugo bowling would be nice..she was completely wrong. Max was chasing Erik all around the place, knocking over stuff. He jumped on him and they started wrestling towards the snack bar. Annaelle and Sham grabbed them. She put them in seperate seats. "You two need to get a grip!" they glared at each other. It was Erik's turn. He got a spare, and looked smugly at Max. Max got up and made a face. He missed 1. Erik laughed. Max walked over, and they started wrestling again...Rozalyn and Hugo were trying to keep the boys apart, but they just had it in for each other. As Annabelle was pulling apart the two boys, she saw Leah storm off. Now, instinc told her to do somthing...but her whole body just told her not to. Plus, she was still a bit sour with Leah. She shook her head, and then Max socked HER in the head. She stood up and screamed. "That's IT!! YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! WE ARE LEAVING NOW!" she grabbed them by they're hands and dragged them out, making quite a scene. She had a bloody lip. She roughly put them in the car. "Buckle up, and I don't want to hear a WORD out of EITHER of you until we get home!" they both looked at the ground, shamed into silence. Sham stopped the car at the condo and picked up Erik. Annabelle grabbed max. She wiped her lip, and plopped them both on they're beds. "You two are so grounded..." she suddenly got and idea. "stay HERE and NOT A WORD!" she walked out and saw Sham on the phone. He said goodbye and looked at her. She shook her head. "I think I have a solution..'' He shrugged. "What is it?" She smiled, and whispered in his ear. "It's worth a shot.." she went into the boys room. "Go get your baths...your dad's gonna bathe you tonight..." they both nodded and jumped off they're beds. They took baths together, it saved time. She heaved and dragged Erik's bed down the hall into the office/spare room/music room. She put it next to the wall, and moved the keyboard into the hallway for a moment. She put all of his cloaths in the spare closet in there, and layed all of his t-shirts and jeans and such that didn't hang up on the shelves in there. She closed the door and went back to the boys room. She grabbed his reading lamp, his books, and just about everything that was his. She moved Max's furniature around so that it looked better. She went back into Erik's new room, and put all of his stuff up. She took his desk and put it in there, along with his end table for his bed. It looked pretty good. She had to move the desk that had been in there into her and sham's room. She sighed. It looked pretty good. She could hear the boys coming out of the bathroom, still silent. She put her hands on her hips, just as Erik realized his stuff was missing. "Where's my cloathes..and my desk...AND MY BED!" Max put his hands up. " don't look at me!" Erik walked down the hall. "MOMMY! where is my stuff!" She pointed down the hall. "down there!" he got big eyes. "Why!" she took both of them by the arms. "Neither of you are to talk to the other for the next month. You are not to touch each other's stuff, go in each other's rooms, the only thing you can do is eat together. You have seperate bath times now too. got it?" they both got really big grins. Erik was ecstatic. "YAY!!" he ran and jumped onto his bed. He started jumping around. "This is the best day EVER!" Annabelle shook her head. She hoped it would do some good. Max was already spreading his blocks around his room. He could get them out now, and not be sprawling over into Erik's guitar stuff. Annabelle put they're names on they're doors, just as Sham came down the hall in his pj's "looks great.." she smiled and kissed him. "I hope it works...geez, you know, 2 girls would have been much easier.." Sham laughed. "If they were anything like you, it would be a lot worse.." She slapped him in the stomach as they went into the kitchen. She smiled. "Let's hope Rozalyn's not blessed with twins too..." Sham smiled. "or do you mean cursed.." She shook her head. '' I really wish I could buy poor erik a piano..I mean a REAL piano..but we just can't afford it..and Max really needs bigger area to ride his bike and his skate board...." he had just started skate boarding. He loved it, but kind of sucked at it. He couldn't turn too well, and since the parking are was so small, he had no room to ride. Sham knew how to skate board, but that was no help to poor max. Sham nodded. "if only if only.." he smiled a little. He hoped his plan would make them happy.

Last edited by PHANTOM ROCKS!! on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Camile sat whispering to Josh. He laughed. "Come on Babe, lets get outta here." Beck shrugged. He had no car, no idea where Leah was, and no money. He looked over down the lanes and saw rozlyn. He ran up to her. "Listen Rozlyn, can I please barrow your car. Leah just ran off. I dont know if shes ok and I'm scared. Please, please help me." He hoped she understood and lent him the keys. He could feel tears rolling down his pale cheecks. "Please.." He bagged again.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Rozalyn had been left with Hugo. She nodded. "Of course Beck...." hugo came over. "yeah, I'll just see if we can't get a taxie.." he smiled and Rozalyn handed Beck the keys and 20 dollars. "If the tank get's low, here.." she smiled and walked with hugo towards the snack bar. She rubbed her soar belly. She felt so awkward.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 am

Beck smiled and pulled his hair back. "Christ, your nice." He ran out into the parking lot. "Dang it!" He yelled. He ran bck in. "Whitch opne is your car?"
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:28 pm

She laughed. "sorry, I guess you've never seen it.." she walked out and pointed to the VW bug. It was blue. "sorry I didn't point it out earlier..." She sighed. "I hope you find her..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

He nodded. "Thanks again..." He ran to it and drove home. She wasnt there. He figured he would wait there, she'd eventually come home....RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah-month 9   Beck and Leah-month 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beck and Leah-month 9
Page 1 of 1